Running a pto bush hog from bobcat 442 auxiliary hydraulics

/ Running a pto bush hog from bobcat 442 auxiliary hydraulics #1  

fourwheelinj1

Tractor
International Super A, 444,Super M, 656
Let me start off by saying that my knowledge of hydraulics is very limited. I have a bobcat 442 that is plumbed with auxiliary hydraulics. I currently have a hydraulic thumb and have an additional set of remotes along with what i am pretty sure is a large case drain line. I would love to have a commercially made mulcher or brush hog specially made for excavators but the budget isn't there for that. I do however have a couple of old tractor 540 pto bush hogs I would like to convert to run off the excavator so we can mow pond banks and other hard to reach areas. I would like to add a hydraulic motor to the existing bush hog to turn the factory pto gearbox. My specs on my machine say the auxiliary system has a max working pressure of 4,060 psi and a flow (adjustable) maximum 26.4 gpm. Can someone help me figure out what I would need in the way of a pump and cushion valving to make a working system that won't harm my machine? I am really just looking for a little education so I can get this designed. I am not expecting the performance of a commercially available unit but I would like it to be able to knock down thick brush. I have found a few motors that might work but the psi ratings are usually only 2500-3500. Can I lower my psi on my auxiliary to be able to use a lower psi motor?

/ Running a pto bush hog from bobcat 442 auxiliary hydraulics #2  
I wouldn't change anything on the 442 so that you can easily get a mulcher or heavier mower for it if you choose to do so later. Go to Surplus Sales and in the Questions for this motor, someone basically asks the same question. You will put in a bypass circuit with a pressure reducing valve at the motor to protect it.