Safety glasses

/ Safety glasses #51  
Are y'all wearing contact lenses? I never encountered any issues with the safety glasses I wear, but when I wore contact lenses, that was a problem.

One of the perks of having cataracts is the new lenses they installed.

/ Safety glasses
Brand: UVEX by Honeywell
4.5 out of 5 stars 4,614 Reviews
UVEX Stealth Safety Goggles with Clear Uvextreme Anti-Fog Lens, Gray Body & Neoprene Headband (S3960C), Universal
Amazon's
Choice
for "anti fog goggles"
UVEX Stealth Safety Goggles with Clear Uvextreme Anti-Fog Lens, Gray Body & Neoprene Headband (S3960C), Universal

Maybe I’ll try these.

/ Safety glasses
Brand: UVEX by Honeywell
4.5 out of 5 stars 4,614 Reviews
Amazon's
Choice
for "anti fog goggles"

Maybe I’ll try these.
I'll try these

/ Safety glasses #54  
I found that safety glasses with foam padding around the edges provide a tighter fit and keep the particles out better.

/ Safety glasses #56  
I found that safety glasses with foam padding around the edges provide a tighter fit and keep the particles out better.
I totally understand your concern. As we age, our eyes become more sensitive to dust and debris. I faced a similar issue while mowing. I found that safety glasses with foam padding around the edges provide a tighter fit and keep the particles out better. I also sometimes use a mask from harmonycr.com. You might want to check out safety glasses with foam seals or wraparound styles for a snug fit.

/ Safety glasses #57  
I like the foam also..
I use these for safety glasses and for motorcycle rides. Foam seal around glasses keeps dust and debris out. They do fog up when working hard. But riding, the breeze always keeps them clear of fog.