Safety glasses

/ Safety glasses #21  
I have DeWalts, also had prescription lenses made for my Oakley Eye Jackets, which are so light and comfortable that you forget you have them on.

/ Safety glasses #22  
As a monocular or one-eyed guy, I have always worn safety goggles over my regular plastic glasses. I don't like dust and stuff, and rarely weld, but using a wheeled string trimmer throws more stuff on your face (and everywhere else) than any other device I've encountered. Anyone who used a string trimmer without eye protection is set to lose an eye or two.

/ Safety glasses
I have used mine the whole mowing season (ran over them with the scag mower once but only has a few scratches) they are ok but I would like to get something better (snugger fit)so I'v been loooking into what the younger ones use for paint ball.

/ Safety glasses #25  
As a monocular or one-eyed guy, I have always worn safety goggles over my regular plastic glasses. I don't like dust and stuff, and rarely weld, but using a wheeled string trimmer throws more stuff on your face (and everywhere else) than any other device I've encountered. Anyone who used a string trimmer without eye protection is set to lose an eye or two.

I absolutely agree with you regarding eye protection, I came much too close to becoming monocular 37 years ago when a limb on a hedge tree caught on the vertical exhaust on my tractor, snapped back, and a thorn pierced my left eye.
I converted the tractor to low exhaust as appropriate for my wooded land.
Always protect those eyes!

/ Safety glasses #27  
ALL: I wear a face shield over my glasses (progressive now and readers for years), but I need a new face shield cause it's so scratched up I tend to just wear my glasses on small projects.

anybody have a favorite face sheild?

PS: i'm not sure if the new poster before is a spammer or if that link is real, but i'm not clicking on it!!

thanks for any help in advance and yes protect those eyes and ears cause we don't get extras.

/ Safety glasses #28  
ALL: I wear a face shield over my glasses (progressive now and readers for years), but I need a new face shield cause it's so scratched up I tend to just wear my glasses on small projects.

anybody have a favorite face sheild?

PS: i'm not sure if the new poster before is a spammer or if that link is real, but i'm not clicking on it!!

thanks for any help in advance and yes protect those eyes and ears cause we don't get extras.

Depending on the make, replacement shields are available which eliminates purchasing the ratcheting headgear.

/ Safety glasses #30  
Put some flat/sand blades on your mower and you won't be eating dust anymore.