SAME Silver 100.6 wont move, (SDF SAME DEUTZ FAHR), please help

/ SAME Silver 100.6 wont move, (SDF SAME DEUTZ FAHR), please help
no parts manual
The more I look at the pictures you sent, is that ECU print for the HML power shift or the forward/reverse shuttle? My machine has a 5 speed gear box with a clutch button on 5-speed gear shifter. It has a range shifter then with 4 ranges. It then has the forward/reverse shuttle control on steering column. Would my machine be considered a 9+9 or a 20+20 machine. Regardless, I wouldn't think the forward/reverse shuttle ECU would care how many speeds and ranges machine has.
You have been the most amount of help I've found and we can't thank you enough. Would it be possible for you to retake two pictures, the following two I'm having a hard time reading pin/wire numbers on the first part of the diagram.
20171018_220810.jpg1508386587133.jpeg.jpg

/ SAME Silver 100.6 wont move, (SDF SAME DEUTZ FAHR), please help #22  
will make a copy at the nearest shop and send you the big page

Thank you so much.......

/ SAME Silver 100.6 wont move, (SDF SAME DEUTZ FAHR), please help #24  
Was thinking....by using the ART 1st calibrate it with the correts size tires and equipment that was added to your tractor ...wrong sizes tires will give you wrong speeds with that radar for groundspeed ? To much slipping and the ECU will stop your tractor ?

I'll try that when I get back down to shop.
Thank you....

/ SAME Silver 100.6 wont move, (SDF SAME DEUTZ FAHR), please help #26  
I've never worked on that sort of machine, but when I was a 19 year old car mechanic I was the shop troubleshooter...

I suspect that one of the shops that worked on it earlier did or changed something stupid, that is now very hard to imagine.
So don't discount anything dumb, ie "That couldn't be the problem, no one would move / remove / adjust that."

I'm sure you'll get it eventually.

Do you also have a SAME Mercury 85?
I have one of those, tough old beast. With a 1965 MF FEL grafted on there.

Yes, I agree that is probably something simple. Problem is that with no print for the shuttle ECU it's really hard to troubleshoot.
We do have a Mercury 85. The Mercury is a 4x4 cab tractor with a front end loader. Good old simple machine. We have a spear on front and back, and use it to move round bales two at a time....

Since I am able to power solenoids using my jumper wires and force tractor to move I think all hard parts are working? I think you are correct that one of the sensors are not grounding to satisfy ECU. I have Deutz distribution here in States trying to pull a manual for a SILVER 110-130 and the LAMB Champ 120-135-150 manual. Do you have the parts breakdown for the LAMB? If so do that model us the ECU #0.010.6393.4/20.
Sorry I met to say ECU #0.011.3818.4/30 the #0.010.6393.4/20 is for the shuttle (forward/reverse) control lever.

I just found this ECU on Ebay Italy. It looks like the same ECU was used in the SILVER 85-95-105. Hopefully it was standard equipment in the 85-95-105 tractors and the service manual will show a ECU schematic. I'm going to try to locate a manual for the 85-95-105 tomorrow. It also looks like it was used in the LAMB 850-950-1050-1060 PREMIUM and the LAMB R4-85 R4-95 R4-105 tractors.
.11.3818.4/5 CENTRALINA ORIGINALE PER TRATTORI SAME LABORGHINI | eBay

/ SAME Silver 100.6 wont move, (SDF SAME DEUTZ FAHR), please help #30  
That's a lot of money considering you don't know if it will solve the problem!

Surely the dealer who tried to diagnose it earlier would have detected a bad ECU with their propitiatory diagnostic gizmos?

Is there a possibility to hard wire the control solenoids and make it work manually?
I've done that for simple machines.

[edit] sorry, I forgot you did that already in your first post!

Last edited: