SAME Silver 100.6 wont move, (SDF SAME DEUTZ FAHR), please help

/ SAME Silver 100.6 wont move, (SDF SAME DEUTZ FAHR), please help #31  
That's a lot of money considering you don't know if it will solve the problem!

Surely the dealer who tried to diagnose it earlier would have detected a bad ECU with their propitiatory diagnostic gizmos?

Is there a possibility to hard wire the control solenoids and make it work manually?
I've done that for simple machines.

[edit] sorry, I forgot you did that already in your first post!

Hi there, just read all the comments on your Same silver. I have a Same Silver 90 with the same problems. I have replaced with new shuttle, still no better off, the only way I can make it move is by hardwiring the forward solenoid to make it move to get it home. Just wondering if you solved your problem? Thank you.

/ SAME Silver 100.6 wont move, (SDF SAME DEUTZ FAHR), please help
No, never fixed it. I did the same as you and hard wired selenoids so I can move it. Where are you from?

/ SAME Silver 100.6 wont move, (SDF SAME DEUTZ FAHR), please help #33  
No, never fixed it. I did the same as you and hard wired selenoids so I can move it. Where are you from?

Greeting!
I'm getting this forum for the first time and I had the same problem with this tractor. I would like to thank a DLTTrekkers member who has made a great effort to find the schemes but they did not exactly match this model so I was forced to make an electrical diagram that worked for at least 20 hours. I found all the pins from my computer.
Entered the resistance, tuned the valves, the sensors, the pressure, checked the clutch potentiometer, read the computer eprom 27c512 and eeprom. But after 10 days of testing everything is fine and the tractor does not move. And then after a few days break I found a crazy and stupid failure.

Last edited:
Darker, what did you find wrong that fixed the tractor you we working on?
Thank you....

/ SAME Silver 100.6 wont move, (SDF SAME DEUTZ FAHR), please help #35  
Hii !!
The problem is the clutch potentiometer, but the potentiometer is not. The potentiometer comes with a voltage signal at ECU (46 pin) ranging from 1.55 V to 2.95 Volt What is not enough to activate the ECU tractor and only 3 signal LEDs are lit. In order to activate the wall of the EC yet 0.1 volts. In my case, it is akin to 3.06 Volts, and the 4th LED on the display is on. Even when the potentiometer 3.5 V ECU detects a fault. So the problem is that the potentiometer does not have a 3.06 Volts when the clutch is pressed. In my case, it has oxidized the shaft that drives the potentiometer and is located in a metal casing. I removed the knob with the hood and that lever, all worked up cleaned and lubricated, and the gearbox went on.

When it gets warm outside (may not be until spring time) I'll check out the voltages. I put a new clutch potentiometer on mine and still didn't fix the problem.
Thank you....

/ SAME Silver 100.6 wont move, (SDF SAME DEUTZ FAHR), please help #37  
Hi friend!
It is not a problem in the potentiometer itself, but in the casing and lever potentiometer, it flipped on my tractor and started to run so that it had a very low voltage to activate the ECU and ignite 4 control lamps when the clutch pedal was pressed.

My case before finding fault; I turn on the clutch, clutch pressure and the 3 lamps are lit, voltage 1.50 V to 2.95 V

After cleaning the oxide and lubricating the casing 1.5 V - 3. 23 V washer, 4 control lamps and ECU started

/ SAME Silver 100.6 wont move, (SDF SAME DEUTZ FAHR), please help #38  
hello guys, i'm new here. I have Same silver 100.4, worked well in the summer, now in low temperatures when started it in cold didnt want to put in forward or reverse and the hidraulic oil level and service light were turned on. i tried to change filters, put in more oil or less but still the same, than i wanted to change the transmision and steering pump, i saw that its leaking on pipe from filters to pump. Wasnt even wet just idk how to say.. like in drops.. so i changed both seals put it back together and it worked. now after 2 weeks came the same problem without service or hydraulics light, on direction table is blinking neutral light and alarm light for error. So, my friend has a Deutz agroplus i think and had the same problem, he called official service, they came and changed the transmison speed sensor, its under the cab right behind the clutch and its working fine now. Hope it will work on mine as well. I'm sorry if you already wrote that you tried but i didn't notice so if you have chance try it, im still waiting where will i get it plus its weekend and everything is closed.

/ SAME Silver 100.6 wont move, (SDF SAME DEUTZ FAHR), please help #39  
LIST OF ALARMS
CODES MESSAGE on the TESTER DESCRIPTION
11 "EvL State No OK" Failure of the low range Elecro-valve
12 "EvL ShortCircuit" Short-Circuit of the low range Electro-valve
13 "EvL Open Circuit" Disconnected low range Electro-valve
14 "Sens. RPM Open" Disconnected engine speed sensor
15 "Sns.Tmp Oil Open" Disconnected oil temperature sensor "Sns.Tmp Oil S.C." Short-Circuit oil temperature sensor
16 "Direct.Lev. Open" Disconnected direction commands on the armrest "Direct.Lev. S.C." Short-Circuited direction commands on the armrest "Direct.Lev. N. V." Disconnected direction commands on the armrest
21 "EvM State No OK" Failure of the medium range Elecro-valve
22 "EvM ShortCircuit" Short-Circuit of the medium range Electro-valve
23 "EvM Open Circuit" Disconnected medium range Electro-valve
24 "Sens.Wheel Open" Disconnected speed sensor
25 "Display Fault" Disconnected or broken led bar. This message is only dysplayed by the tester
26 "SteeringN/C Open" Consent/neutral command signal disconnected "SteeringN/C S.C." Consent/neutral command signal short-circuited
31 "EvH State No OK" Failure of the high range Elecro-valve
32 "EvH ShortCircuit" Short-Circuit of the high range Electro-valve
33 "EvH Open Circuit" Disconnected high range Electro-valve
34 "Sens. Revrs Open" Disconnected inverter speed sensor
35 "Pos. Pedal open" Disconnected clutch pedal sensor "Pos.Ped.S.C./Open" Disconnected or short-circuited clutch pedal sensor "Pos. Pedal N.V." Broken clutch pedal sensor
36 "SteeringF/B Open" Direction command signal disconnected "SteeringF/B S.C." Direction command signal short-circuited "SteeringF/B N.V." Broken direction command button
41 "HML+ButtonPushed" Damaged HML increase button
42 "HML-ButtonPushed" Damaged HML increase button
43 "Missed Power Inf" Absence of engine power signal
44 "EvP State No OK" Failure of the proportional Electro-valve
45 "Pos.Ped. “B” Open" Disconnected clutch pedal sensor
46 "ShortCirc.Buzzer" Short-Circuited connection to the beeper
51 "EvD State No OK" Failure of the directional Electro-valve
52 "EvD ShortCircuit" Short-Circuit of the directional Electro-valve
53 "EvD Open Circuit" Disconnected directional Electro-valve
54 EvP ShortCircuit" Short-Circuit of the proportional Electro-valve
55 "HMLrelay St.N.V." Internal failure to the ECU (PWM or HML relay) "S.C. HML Power" "REVrelay St.N.V." "S.C. REV Power" "Polarizz.Com.REV" " Alim. Amplif. opr"
"ClutchPedalSens"
56 "EvP Open Circuit" Disconnected proportional Electro-valve
61 "ServicePrxMissed" Loss of main hydraulic service pressure. Failure in the hydrau
62 "PressureProport" Low pressure after the proportional electro-valve. Sen proportional Electro-valve failure
63 "E2PROM Fault" Replace the E2PROM
64 "Configurat.Error" Program configuration error. Check the setting of the Group Electro-valves
71 "Sens.Revrs C.C." Short-Circuited inverter speed sensor
72 "Sens.RPM C.C." Short-Circuited engine speed sensor
73 "Slip Clt. Revrs" High slippage of the inverter clutch
74 "Miss PrssProprt" Low pressure after the proportional Electro-valve. Sen proportional Electro-valve failure
75 "S.C. HML Group" HML Group Short-Circuited.Check in the wiring
76 "S.C. REV Group" Short-Circuited inverter Group. Check the wiring
VIII

/ SAME Silver 100.6 wont move, (SDF SAME DEUTZ FAHR), please help #40  
thank you werry much for this! i had error 34, replaced inverter sensor, now its 62, invertor doesnt work, i hope it isnt pump.