Satoh 370D loader bucket install questions

/ Satoh 370D loader bucket install questions #1  

jasonyoung0531

Tractor
Satoh 370D
Hey all, I have a satoh beaver 370D that I inherited. I currently have a snow plow on the front with a single lift cylinder. I would like to swap it out with the loader bucket that i have sitting here, but I really could use some help with the hydraulic hook up portion of the install. If anyone has some good pictures showing how the connections are made I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

/ Satoh 370D loader bucket install questions #2  
Some missing info.
Do U have the control valves as well?
Is the lift cylinder a one way? (single action)

/ Satoh 370D loader bucket install questions #3  
Without the ability to down tilt, are you planning to shovel out the bucket every time you use it?

With a static shovel bucket, it uses a higher lifting point than a blade does, you would be better off using your three point. Alternatively you would need two more rams and one more valve to lift and tilt the bottom of the bucket up.

Unless you were thinking a tripline system, but loader buckets are easily twice as heavy as tractor buckets. Tripping would be very problematic without at least another support and ram or winch to pull it back.

/ Satoh 370D loader bucket install questions
Thank you for the replies. I will get a few pics of what I'm working with and post them. At this point I honestly don't know exactly what I have there.

PXL_20210516_202751593.jpg
PXL_20210516_202746837.jpg
PXL_20210516_202740725.jpg
PXL_20210516_202722457.jpg
PXL_20210516_202718803.jpg

/ Satoh 370D loader bucket install questions #6  
Okay, you have a full FEL.

You just need to build/adapt the belly mounts/bracket.

The bucket has been on this tractor before many times. My father in law passed away and no one knows how to make the connections.

/ Satoh 370D loader bucket install questions #8  
The bucket has been on this tractor before many times. My father in law passed away and no one knows how to make the connections.
You mean for the hydraulics? You would plug them in at the ports near your seat after the FEL is mounted on the tractor

I will have to get better pics of the hydraulics. 1 line has what looks like a quick connect. The others not so much