Satoh 370D loader bucket install questions

/ Satoh 370D loader bucket install questions
PXL_20210517_213933055.jpg
PXL_20210517_213927420.jpg
PXL_20210517_213904337.jpg

Pic 1 shows the current lift cyl on the front. Pic 2 shows where the feed line for that cyl hooks up. Pic 3 is a line with a quick disconnect that is a loop. It comes out of the pump and connect back to it. I'm curious about the lift cyl line not being a quick connect. I have not however confirmed the connector at the cylinder itself

It's not a quick connect either

/ Satoh 370D loader bucket install questions #14  
It's not a quick connect either
Picture 3 shows where you would connect your FEL lines.

Currently you do not have quick connects, I would suggest adding them myself. A local hydraulics or tractor shop can provide them.

Unfortunately, without the connectors, it will be a messy job to swap.

How I would do it is: Make sure your front ram is retracted all the way, take your ram off, raise it above the tractor, undo your input line (at the ram!) Over a bucket.

Either cap that line if you need it to go to the FEL, or if you need to remove it, drain the line into the bucket and remove and cap at the adapter by the seat.

THEN, starting at the ram, raise your return line to move all the hydraulic fluid back into your tractor. Repeat the above for the line with your main question being if they are needed to attach to your FEL.

If in doubt, cap both lines, remove your plow mounts and everything that is in the way of the FEL mounts, Get the FEL on and then figure out your lines (if you are adding the quick couplers, it would be a good time to add them instead of capping).

Your next big question after all this is IF/Where your FEL's hydraulic reservoir is and if you need to buy fluid for it or not.