Saved by KTAC twice

/ Saved by KTAC twice #1  

AndyMA

Elite Member
Tractor
Ford 2120 , Kubota MX5200 , Deere X748SE. 1956 Economy Tractor
As some of you know last year I dropped a tree on my MX5200 and KTC covered the $7000 repair. Well last week I was Bush Hogging and cracked the transmission case on a rock. Dealer says KTAC will cover it. I took another tractor to get it off the rock, Lesson learned. Don't Bush Hog without a low bucket. Also loan was over and fortunately I renewed KTAC.

Andy

/ Saved by KTAC twice #2  
As some of you know last year I dropped a tree on my MX5200 and KTC covered the $7000 repair. Well last week I was Bush Hogging and cracked the transmission case on a rock. Dealer says KTAC will cover it. I took another tractor to get it off the rock, *****Lesson learned. Don't Bush Hog without a low bucket.****** Also loan was over and fortunately I renewed KTAC.

Andy

YUP!

/ Saved by KTAC twice #3  
Glad you got all that covered by insurance.
But please stop it - you are gonna raise the rates for the rest of us.

How many of you guys insure paid for tractors? I've always paid cash and never insured my tractors.

/ Saved by KTAC twice #4  

How many of you guys insure paid for tractors? I've always paid cash and never insured my tractors.
I keep liability on everything which moves with an engine, and comprehensive insurance on anything I couldn’t easily replace.

/ Saved by KTAC twice #5  

I have KTAC on all my Kubota equipment
2 tractors and an RTV that I paid cash for.
And the new tractor that is financed.
Insurance is one of those things I hope to never use.

/ Saved by KTAC twice #6  
Yup. You hope you never use it and only find out if you got a good deal if you use it. Even then, you don't typically have a good comparison. If your company covers something, you figure they are great. If they don't, they are bad.

I figure if they cover what they said was covered, I paid for that. They just did their job, nothing special. Insurance service is more about how long and how much hassle is the claim process. On the front end, does your agent try to save you money or just get more for himself. I've had good and bad agents. The good one really ruined it for all others.

/ Saved by KTAC twice #7  

Wait let me understand...you dont insure but you are complaining to the OP about the claims raising rates? Its like complaining about the federal income tax rate but you make $10k a year so you only get money back.

/ Saved by KTAC twice #8  
Wait let me understand...you dont insure but you are complaining to the OP about the claims raising rates?
He doesn't insure 'paid for' tractors. He could still be affected by higher rates.

Just giving the benefit of the doubt.

/ Saved by KTAC twice #9  
He doesn't insure 'paid for' tractors. He could still be affected by higher rates.

Just giving the benefit of the doubt.

Only if he has a machine that is still financed right.