Sawmills, sawmill buildings, drying sheds, and kilns... show your pictures!

/ Sawmills, sawmill buildings, drying sheds, and kilns... show your pictures! #391  
I'm aware it's the blade , you must determine where it's jumping off in order to correct the problem. Just trying to help from my own experiences of throwing blades in the past 23 yrs.

/ Sawmills, sawmill buildings, drying sheds, and kilns... show your pictures! #393  
I need some advice about a used woodland mills h26 woodlander trailer mounted sawmill. According to the owner it has about 50 hours on it with the 14.5 hp recoil start motor.
He’s asking $5500. Any feedback will be appreciated

/ Sawmills, sawmill buildings, drying sheds, and kilns... show your pictures! #394  
According to their website hm126 woodlander comes as: 9.5 hp or 14.5 hp, 10'5" or 16'11".
Price is $4,764 - $6,147. Plus shipping
Only 50 hours?
Any extra blades

Maybe $1000 off new from woodland mills.

I dont know anything about any other than my mill. But, no waiting for it to be built and shipped could be worth it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230829_154059_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230829_154059_Chrome.jpg
    460.2 KB · Views: 50
   / Sawmills, sawmill buildings, drying sheds, and kilns... show your pictures! #395  
I’m checking it out tomorrow!

/ Sawmills, sawmill buildings, drying sheds, and kilns... show your pictures! #396  
I have one, trailer mounted, 16'. The only problem I have is not enough time to use it. I'm not sure how many hrs I have on mine, probably around 50. I should have gotten the 130 max, I'm finding out that some of my trees that I thought were about 22" are now closer to 28". I do like the mill, Woodland Mills seems to have good support. Not hard to assemble, but that is not an issue for you. I got the trailer because I was not and still not sure where it will end up. I also like the working height with the trailer. I would buy again, just bigger. I do like the 14hp motor, pull start is no problem.

/ Sawmills, sawmill buildings, drying sheds, and kilns... show your pictures! #398  
Oh, it's complete. I was amazed at how they could package a sawmill so that it would fit in the back of my small pickup. Now I just need to wait until spring, so that I can make a flat surface to assemble it on. 👍

Several TBN members have Norwoods and speak highly of them.
Thank you for taking the time to post pictures of how you are set up. I am looking for good ideas, as I decide what to do with mine.
If I was able, or get able I want a mill.

/ Sawmills, sawmill buildings, drying sheds, and kilns... show your pictures! #399  
If I was able, or get able I want a mill.
I was wanting one and have been looking for one for a few years and finally found this mill an hour and a half away and jumped on it. Was worth the wait.

/ Sawmills, sawmill buildings, drying sheds, and kilns... show your pictures! #400  
So far about 6 hours of milling and have sawn a few hundred board feet of 1 inch boards and a dozen or so random cants that I will custom cut later into boards and timbers. A pic of the mill and cants and the remaining pine logs that I have been milling

Attachments

• IMG_0399.jpeg
    IMG_0399.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 77
  • IMG_0400.jpeg
    IMG_0400.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 79