Security Camera

/ Security Camera
Does anyone sell a motion detection outdoor security camera that is self-contained, meaning you can just mount it and plug it into 110 power and it will take pictures on its own card which you can remove and load pics to your computer? It would be similar to a game cam but be plugged into 110 power?
sherpa

/ Security Camera #63  
Does anyone sell a motion detection outdoor security camera that is self-contained, meaning you can just mount it and plug it into 110 power and it will take pictures on its own card which you can remove and load pics to your computer? It would be similar to a game cam but be plugged into 110 power?
sherpa
A lot of the wireless ip cameras do that also.

Are you wanting one that ONLY does capture to card?

/ Security Camera

I was thinking about one, two at the most?

/ Security Camera #65  

I was thinking about one, two at the most?
Maybe you misunderstood my statement - do you want them to ONLY capture to card? No wifi, no ethernet, like a lot of game cameras.

/ Security Camera #66  
One of my game cams has a port to connect an external 12v battery. I suppose one could use a 12v AC adapter.

thanks troutsqueezer for the link to the camera you're using. My cameras just don't photograph license plates clearly enough.

/ Security Camera
do you want them to ONLY capture to card?

Yes, I do not have wifi.

/ Security Camera #69  
All of my Moultrie game cameras, 4, have a plug for a 12V input. By the way one can get these plugs at radio shack......SIZE "N"......Most any 110V ac convertor to 12V DC will provide enough amperage. It's a big step from a video security camera; but if you just want pics....... So, yes, that is the way to have a 110V game cam for your security purpose.........there ya go............God bless............Dennis