Selling your Machine?

/ Selling your Machine? #1  

Indian MC

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota B2601
Is there a go to place that's best to sell your tractor besides FB market place? I'm looking at selling my B2601.

/ Selling your Machine? #2  
Craigslist? Local for sale ads? There is also a for sale forum on this site.

/ Selling your Machine? #3  
I always get my kids to post stuff for me on local facebook market place.
I used to use Kijiji, they seem to eclipsed Auto Trader here in Canada.....but every time I listed something on those two sites I got nothing but scam replies. You know, the ones that are in foreign broken english asking you to put in shipping container and send and they will send cheque, LOL

/ Selling your Machine? #4  
Some feed stores like Tractor Supply and country stores etc.have bulletin board maybe another good place t advertise.

/ Selling your Machine? #5  
I have used FB Market Place most recently, Craigslist and BOTH have scammers on them. Word of mouth and if you have Nextdoor that can be good. Some of the big tractor sites will allow a private owner to list with them. Do you have a place you can park it with good visibility and is safe?

/ Selling your Machine? #6  
I use market place exclusively. Craigslist is 90 percent scammers and I don’t look or list there.

/ Selling your Machine? #7  
All the tractor dealers I use have bulletin boards you can post on

Andy

/ Selling your Machine? #9  
Seems like FB Marketplace is a great way to advertise "steal to order" items. All your personal info including where you live is available in one convenient place.

In Canada you can try Kijiji. For your safety Kijiji now plays man-in-the-middle with all communications and obfuscates buyer and sellers from each other. It's like having the phone company purposely hiding all call display data to make it harder to block spammers/scammers.

/ Selling your Machine? #10  
Tractor House is one avenue as would be equipment trader. Tractor house has a fairly decent rate for the advertisement. They did a book value on mine when they called, I would say it was pretty much spot on from what I learded.