Selling your Machine?

/ Selling your Machine? #11  
Last tractor I sold 3 years ago I listed on craigslist in three nearby cities and tractorhouse free listing. Sold it in one weekend. Had 20+ responses primarily from Craigslist. Not one scammer.

/ Selling your Machine? #12  
If I see a Kubota ad I assume it will be a scam.
Many others will also.
Try to get something local in pics, and don't use a gmail address.

/ Selling your Machine? #13  
I've sold two Kubotas on Craigslist without any complications or hassles. I post many photos and write a detailed description, which might indicate a for-real sale vs. scammers. Because a local sale is easier due to transportation issues, my buyers have been fairly local. And I helped a friend sell a big Deere of CL as well, no problems.

/ Selling your Machine? #14  
Facebook Marketplace is probably going to be your best bet. A lot of people that are buying look there

/ Selling your Machine? #15  
Just sold my bigger tractor on CL; had a good number of responses, no scammers, got what I wanted, on CL, got a few scammers from Marketplace, no solid bites there. I did say on CL if you're deployed in the Persian Gulf or similar hellhole but can send you brother with a check to pickup, save both our time.

/ Selling your Machine? #16  
Is there a go to place that's best to sell your tractor besides FB market place? I'm looking at selling my B2601.
For what it’s worth (no pun intended) I’m looking for a B2106. I would be interested in the details on your offering.

Chris

/ Selling your Machine? #17  
Tractor House is one avenue as would be equipment trader. Tractor house has a fairly decent rate for the advertisement. They did a book value on mine when they called, I would say it was pretty much spot on from what I learded.
Tractor House is international. I sell equipment on there. Nice3 folks to deal with and their ad rates are fair. Just sold a NH 575 square bailer and had them appraise it. I sold it for just under what they appraised it at.

/ Selling your Machine? #18  
I just sold my B2601. I had it advertised in CL and Marketplace. The buyer found it on CL, however, I had another guy that wanted to come out at the same time from Marketplace.

Had I waited just one more day, I would have sold it for more than my listing price. I had lots of interest.

The tractor sold in 5 days.

Mike