Service truck business

/ Service truck business #31  
Ryan I worked for a company that had a service bed that the AC and crane were both hydraulic off the PTO. It was great Not having to have a seperate motor to upkeep in the AC and the crane was smoother and didnt have to run off the trucks batteries. Fowlers welding and repair dows alot of work for use infact have rebuilt the old D5 a few times in 17 years. He is a mater with the old AutoCrane he has on his truck its an older Cable controlled unit athe will nearly touch the ground. He has used it to help putting in the belly pans on the dozer and compactors by doubleing the cables or chains to under the pans to the roller frame. It puts them right up there . I had a 6619 JD motor blow up on the side of the road in Alabama one time. He and I changed the motor on the side of the road with his old crane.

his bed is home built and kind of a flat bed mix made from plate. Its on a Renault made Mack. Its loaded even has a large hardware selection onboard.

His big part of his business is that he stocks several remanned Starters and alternators and filters that are common among Cat and Deere equipment.

/ Service truck business
Well guys i dont know what to do. Im thinking about holding off on service truck idea. Im thinking bout part time excavating,dump truck business with equipment i already own. I might start new post for this as i gave couple questions.

/ Service truck business #33  
Well guys i dont know what to do. Im thinking about holding off on service truck idea. Im thinking bout part time excavating,dump truck business with equipment i already own. I might start new post for this as i gave couple questions.
You ever wanna sell that L9000 4X4 email me DolanLandscapeConstruction@gmail.com ... i would love to make that a 4x4 service truck

/ Service truck business
You ever wanna sell that L9000 4X4 email me DolanLandscapeConstruction@gmail.com ... i would love to make that a 4x4 service truck
I just logged into this site haven’t been on it for years. I have been running that 4x4 truck as a service for almost 6yrs now everyday of the week. and i am currently building a bigger tandem truck and bed from scratch

Attachments

• 9916CE0A-CDF2-4242-9C66-09E27B4F9153.jpeg
    9916CE0A-CDF2-4242-9C66-09E27B4F9153.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 119
  • 9F29036C-A8E8-4D26-8C2F-29F106F6D84B.jpeg
    9F29036C-A8E8-4D26-8C2F-29F106F6D84B.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 110
   / Service truck business #35  
Guy resurrects a 10 year old thread and you reply within days. Amazing. Nice trucks! (y)

/ Service truck business
Guy resurrects a 10 year old thread and you reply within days. Amazing. Nice trucks! (y)
Lol i was actually trying find pictures of a old 1978 mack tandem dump truck i had when i was like 19yrs old. I thought maybe i had posted a picture on this site years ago and would have found it. then i stumbled upon a notification. My facebook page is Leasure’s Ag Repair,LLC if you want see more random pictures of my daily life. I started with a idea years ago and had alot of nah sayers but here i am i guess