Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,331  
Saw this fella leaving the local lumber yard today. The picture don’t do it justice, look at the gap between the box and cab. The box was a good 6” lower at the back. Looking at the angle of the trailer hitch it looks like the frame is rotted out.

3AE6AE6F-CC29-4838-9836-7E2228F32BD6.jpeg
20F3C2DF-2DF6-4F86-9159-ECD133745161.jpeg

Last edited:
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,332  
Saw this fella leaving the local lumber yard today. The picture don’t do it justice, look at the gap between the box and cab. The box was a good 6” lower at the back. Looking at the angle of the trailer hitch it looks like the frame is rotted out.

View attachment 695710View attachment 695709.
The hitch and bed look like it was hit from the rear by a lower vehicle. Or hit while towing a trailer with a drop hitch. Being out in a truck all day i have seen it happen to a lot of half tons. Fords seem to do it the worst. If that's it he shouldn't be driving it. But that's what it looks like.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,333  
But he does have a red flag, so he can find the back of his truck when it falls off :)

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,334  
saw this yesterday glad the trailer had strong fenders. tractor on trailer.jpg

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,337  

View attachment 695710View attachment 695709.
I had my frame crack on an old F150. Hauling too much weight. When it really went, I will pulling a heavy trailer and when I tried to unhook it, I jacked the trailer up and the hitch on the truck came up with it. Looked a lot like this. It needs to be parked. I sold mine for scrap metal price. Guy welded it up and kept running. ?????

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,338  
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,339  
I was buying 16’ 2x10s for forming and I can confirm that everything in that yard apparently has a very high gold content.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,340  
Don't think tailgating is recommended :unsure:
tall load.jpeg