Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,512  
Is that real? Nobody would really do such a thing - would they?

Holy cow.

MoKelly
Scrolling down Reddit threads yesterday there were two different videos of fools pumping gas into plastic bags. One, the lady had a leaky bag and she was trying to stuff it into another bag.

Hope she's not a smoker, on the way home.

That said, here's somebody who should have known better. Hauling Things Wrong: Mid-50's when I was a kid we camped at an abandoned mining town high in the mountains of Northern Nevada. There were a couple of houses still standing. One was occupied by the guy who drove a mid-size gasoline tanker to farms etc in the region. He told us he lost his brakes and rolled the tanker, off the grade down to the highway. While he was smoking.

No fire, luckily.

Last edited:
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,513  
Who needs a gas can?
My vote for the Darwin award. :eek:
View attachment 698293

These people shouldn't be allowed to reproduce.
They are obviously stupid, ignorant, or both.
They obviously can't read, as every gas pump has a placard on or above it stating that gas can only be dispensed into an approved container.
Apparently, the station attendant wasn't paying any attention to what they were doing either.

I want to see how they planned on getting it into a vehicle's gas tank.
Probably going to empty the bags into the bathtub for storage.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,514  
Here's the lady stuffing a leaky gasoline bag into another bag.

If you have the stomach for it there are several more bag, plastic bin, IBC tote etc gas hoarders in that r/trashy forum too. But mixed in with some ugly other posts. Cars trashed by exes, for example, and worse.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,515  
Just can't fix stupid.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,516  
Here's the lady stuffing a leaky gasoline bag into another bag.

If you have the stomach for it there are several more bag, plastic bin, IBC tote etc gas hoarders in that r/trashy forum too. But mixed in with some ugly other posts. Cars trashed by exes, for example, and worse.
Oh my God. And it looks like she works or should I say did work in the store. You can't buy a crappy new gas can anywhere right now. The new cans suck until you get the Amazon spout and vent kit for them. Maybe the better plastic bags are just as good.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,517  
In the service my platoon had a 5 Ton truck with two, 400-gallon pods of JP-4 in the bed that also pulled a trailer with another pod of Mogas (gasoline). After a convoy to our field site I found the cab floor littered with cigarette butts; I reprimanded the driver. His response: "But Sir, no way I was gonna flick them out the window and have them land in the trailer."

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,518  
In the service my platoon had a 5 Ton truck with two, 400-gallon pods of JP-4 in the bed that also pulled a trailer with another pod of Mogas (gasoline). After a convoy to our field site I found the cab floor littered with cigarette butts; I reprimanded the driver. His response: "But Sir, no way I was gonna flick them out the window and have them land in the trailer."

My Mother always told me “accidents don’t happen on purpose”.

MoKelly

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,520  
That's the sound of one hand clapping right there:ROFLMAO: