Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,131  
^ HA. Better keep it under 60mph. Man, why the heck wouldn't you just put the tailgate down.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,132  
No picture, but imagine a shredded tire on a horse trailer. I was too cheap to replace all tires and opted to try to get more life out of the best 2 of the old ones. Had a flat while hauling my horse on a major highway. Fortunately being double axle and the remaining tire on that side was brand new, I was able to limp off on a side road. It was during business hours so my tire dealer sent out their truck and was able to put the spare on without unloading the horse. That kid got a $20 tip! I took the horse home and went straight to the tire dealer and replaced the 3 old ones, which included the spare. Shortly after I replaced all 5 older tires on my 16' flatbed as well. Don't be cheap.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,133  
Forklift inside trying to load
We have drivers who don't understand weight distribution and that happens when they unhook them. Our dock has fire sprinklers above the trailers along the building. Usually results in water everywhere and the fire department showing up.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,134  
We have drivers who don't understand weight distribution and that happens when they unhook them. Our dock has fire sprinklers above the trailers along the building. Usually results in water everywhere and the fire department showing up.

Don’t those short trailers usually have a drop leg on the front to stop that from happening?

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,135  
Yes officer, it was spending too much time on the couch that killed him, or was it the couch launched at 80mph from that truck.

When I was just in Florida, I swear everybody forgot about tie-downs once south of Miami.
Whole lotta stuff on the side of the road for some reason :-0

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,136  
Don’t those short trailers usually have a drop leg on the front to stop that from happening?
Not anymore because they cause other problems. We have stands that roll under them. But either way you need to unload it before you take the tractor out as you can't put the stand in or the leg down until the tractor is out of the way. Once the whole trailer is loaded it's
OK. Or you can drive a fork lift in the back while unhooking and putting the stand in place.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,138  
I can't read 1514 posts so sorry if this is a repeat. This was interesting to see a simple way to show how and how not to pull a trailer.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,140  
I can't read 1514 posts so sorry if this is a repeat. This was interesting to see a simple way to show how and how not to pull a trailer.

Never tow with a vehicle and trailer on a check-out lane conveyor belt system.

😆