Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,142  
I guess this Ma & Pa didn't watch that internet video
low tounge weight.jpg

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,145  
View attachment 710401
The only thing missing here besides flipping a car, blocking traffic, and gas pouring onto the highway is that a 5-year-old is taking the picture while smoking a cigarette.

Last edited:
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,146  
View attachment 710401

Nearly identical to what I came upon on the Sierras.

Steep downgrade, too fast, upside down scrubbing along the center guardrail for hundreds of ft. No injury, but I assume the worst fright of their lives.

This is a long steep grade. Bad enough that it has a truck escape ramp. Cars scoot down at 75 mph smelling the brakes of trucks going 30. Gramps with the big travel trailer miscalculated ...

12778734-12778734.jpg

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,148  
Back then, when the cars could actually sustain some decent hits without getting barely any damage at all.
Back then they just transmitted all the crash energy into hidden frame locations or the occupants. I for one prefer crumpled front ends to crumpled spines.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,149  
View attachment 710401

No seat-belt laws, cars were built like land yachts, the roof roll-over is solid.

Look at those two, not a single scratch, no blood, and they are standing after the roll-over. Bet if they were careful, getting the vehicle upright would only need a roof paint job. Today's vehicles would be debris all along the highway for a 1/2-mile, vehicle un-recognizable for make and model and the people mercy flighted to a trauma center !

Oh, and look at that LEADED FUEL leak out the back end on the ground. Nothing combusted either !