/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,581  
Anyone looking for a bare bone truck ?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1649924111768.jpg
    FB_IMG_1649924111768.jpg
    367.4 KB · Views: 243
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,582  
That is a chassis for a motor home or other incomplete vehicle. They are drive able but not on an expressway. LOL

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,583  
That is a chassis for a motor home or other incomplete vehicle. They are drive able but not on an expressway. LOL
Notice its driving on the left? My guess is India. Anything is possible there.

Mahindra Jeep with a wedding party ...

overloaded-car-wedding-party-on-mahindra-taxi-jeep-india-3710406937.jpg

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,584  
Any chance that's owned by a Nigerian prince? I've seen a photo of that same frame truck for sale in the US either on Craigslist or a farm publication.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,585  
Any chance that's owned by a Nigerian prince? I've seen a photo of that same frame truck for sale in the US either on Craigslist or a farm publication.
You can put down a deposit now to hold it but allow a couple of weeks for it to be delivered.

That's what I was told for a 'local' Ebay tractor. The said it had been sent to Portugal after listing it on Ebay. But shipping back for me would be free. I decided to not bid after all.

:)

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,587  
In a half ton and no straps. Oil spill looking for a place to happen.
IMG_20220419_154146.jpg

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,588  
I find it quite amusing that they didn't even put the tailgate up (though it would not really improve anything...) given that there is plenty of room to do so, as is.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,589  
I find it quite amusing that they didn't even put the tailgate up (though it would not really improve anything...) given that there is plenty of room to do so, as is.
He probably read somewhere on the internet that driving with his tailgate down helps his gas mileage.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,590  
I thought the same thing. The bed has been replaced and maybe the latch is broken.