Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #17,901  
Kind of a towing/hauling wrong picture……saw it today on an overpass over 81 in PA. No idea how he did it, but it looks like he backed the trailer over the edge of the overpass based on the tire tracks. I guess he has to work on his backing skills some more…..

View attachment 785977
Look at the tire tracks. Could possibly have gone up that embankment.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #17,903  
So many things we think we need. Makes no sense,look at all the hassle to reload your own shells. At least it’s tied down properly.
1677526136984.jpeg

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #17,904  
Kind of a towing/hauling wrong picture……saw it today on an overpass over 81 in PA. No idea how he did it, but it looks like he backed the trailer over the edge of the overpass based on the tire tracks. I guess he has to work on his backing skills some more…..

View attachment 785977
But, but, but my Garmin said there was an exit there.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #17,907  
Yup, so rare you have to cite news articles and not actual implementations.

EDN is a trade magazine promoting things companies say they are doing, but often never do because demand does not support.

Did you bother to read the Tesla citation? No portable charging mentioned. Some Tesla service centers have pickup trucks with flatbed car trailers to pick up and deliver cars. Mine now uses private flatbed towing companies. No different from any ICE dealer.

Ford doesn’t yet know what they are doing. Same as the EV market 5-10 years ago. All towing companies acted as if they were going to have to provide mobile charging services. None are today. Got wise, much faster and cheaper for the EV to tow to a fixed charger than to invest in a rarely used mobile charger and tie up driver and truck for an extended time.

These were literally the first few things to come up when I looked up EV portable charging; I'm not invested enough to give this anything other than a cursory search. I didn't have to go digging deep to find them, because they're services that do exist.