Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #1,831  
I couldn't find just a clip of this but did anyone else watch Misfit Garage last week? They had just gotten the cab and bed of a pickup painted and were hauling them back to the shop. The bed was on a cart with casters moving around. I was waiting for that to come loose when the cab went flying off the back of the trailer at highway speed. Luckily no one hit it and got hurt.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #1,832  
I couldn't find just a clip of this but did anyone else watch Misfit Garage last week? They had just gotten the cab and bed of a pickup painted and were hauling them back to the shop. The bed was on a cart with casters moving around. I was waiting for that to come loose when the cab went flying off the back of the trailer at highway speed. Luckily no one hit it and got hurt.

I saw that. One strap poorly positioned.

Chris

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #1,833  
Found it (~35:50):

Aaron Z

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #1,834  
I saw that. One strap poorly positioned.

Chris

Ya, the bed wasn't to bad cross strapped. Could have been tighter, but it was strapped well. The cab was just gross negligence with 1 strap.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #1,835  
Makes Ya wonder if it wasn't planned. Why the video camera in the bed anyways?

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #1,836  

Nailed it. Lots of manufactured drama on TV these days.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #1,838  

I'm sure it was planned. The show is supposed to be about misfits (guys who quit or got fired) from the original show competing with the Gas Monkey Garage show.
Yet the star of Gas Monkey Garage (Richard Rawlings) is the executive producer of the Misfits show as seen in the credits at the end.

Just like Shipping Wars. A show that is supposed to be about top notch shippers bidding on jobs on Uship. If the stars of the show are top notch shippers I won't be using Uship after seeing all the mistakes they make.

These reality shows aren't real. They are funny to watch though.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #1,840  
Just returned from another trip to Asia including Thailand and western China. They could start a thread called 'how to haul or tow something wrong!'.