Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,722  
I dunno, it seems like many are oblivious to it…..

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,723  
People are loading up to get out of California
Please, everybody, go back where you came from!!!

We don't want those people who were dis-satisfied where they came from and brought along their misery, fears, prejudices, poverty, kinks, insurrection, cults, whatever, to share with us.

Sorry if some such have moved on to wherever you are, telling you they were Californians [ ... for a while, until they couldn't make it here either].

A lot of what made California attractive has been buried under what is now, far too many people.

Get off my lawn! :p

old-man-yells-at-cloud-1652732914-chffreg0ha-jpg.746915

:)

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,724  
Get off my lawn! :p

old-man-yells-at-cloud-1652732914-chffreg0ha-jpg.746915

:)
I’m pretty sure several hundred thousand each year are accommodating you each year.

I’m sure that tax base will not be missed😏

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,725  
Why go anywhere when I can be just as miserable here? 🤣

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,726  
My little brother keeps trying to get me and my siblings to move down to North Kalinky, so far he hasn’t been able to convince any of us.

As pretty as it is down there, I think the rest of us are just born n bred Hoosiers….

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,727  
I agree with you to a point, but to blame it all on poverty and/or lack of privilege is taking the easy way out. Yes, I'm sure some of it is not being able to afford to do it right, some of it just a "git 'er done" approach, and some is just cluelessness.
Curiously, where were you able to rent a U Haul van anytime in the last 40-odd years for $20?
1705986524784.png

everywhere.