Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #532  
I guess this isn't anything unusual, but yesterday while driving down the road I could see from a distance a roll-back truck approaching hauling something? as it got closer I realized it was a car ( of-course ) actually 2 cars, the 1st car was a very nice classic convertible mustang, apparently the hood had released and flew up, laid back over the windshield,:eek: ooops! I don't know for how long it had been up.... or for how much further he would be hauling it, But I do know someone going to be very upset when they get their mustang delivered,

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #534  
http://weburbanist.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/hauling-boat-with-hatchback.jpg hauling-boat-with-hatchback.jpg

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #536  
Haha, right? It actually looks like he is going fast enough to blur the tires and the road!

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #538  
That's a 5th wheel hitch in the bed. :)

Bruce

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #539  
That's leads to an embarrassing call back to the office. Ouch!!!

I watched an TV episode last week of ( How it's made ) it showed how they built a big truck wrecker, The cost of this particular one they were building was $750,000,00 Makes me wonder what they charge for their wrecker service :eek:
the one in the video looked very similar to the 3/4 mil $$$ I seen on TV

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #540  
I watched an TV episode last week of ( How it's made ) it showed how they built a big truck wrecker, The cost of this particular one they were building was $750,000,00 Makes me wonder what they charge for their wrecker service :eek:
the one in the video looked very similar to the 3/4 mil $$$ I seen on TV

Seven years ago I heard a quote of $6000 to tow semi tractor from Maryland to Starke, FL. I'm unsure if that $6000 covered the refer trailer or not.