Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #2,881  
You never tried to back up a wagon? It shouldn't be tough at all to back up this setup.
You ever tried to back up a wagon with a box truck. Way harder than a tractor or regular pickup.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #2,882  
You ever tried to back up a wagon with a box truck. Way harder than a tractor or regular pickup.

Not to mention the second swivel point on the gooseneck. Yikes! Yes, backing that up would be difficult

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #2,883  

Can't say that I have with a box truck. I have done it lots with pickup with the box stacked with 60 small bales of hay hanging out over the edge forcing you to use the mirrors. Also done the tractor/baler/wagon combo many times.

Not to mention the second swivel point on the gooseneck. Yikes! Yes, backing that up would be difficult

That was my point of a wagon, 2 pivots... 1 pivot at the hitch, 1 at the steering. Slow and steady. Difficult bordering on impossible for average folk but should be easy for the average farmer. I guess you guys have never watched a transport driver back up a set of B Trains either.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #2,884  
Got greedy and tired to get 1.5 loads of green birch out of the woods in 1. Made it too top heavy and over she went when the left side tire dipped in a hole.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #2,886  
Sometimes, in rough country, you have a side dump trailer.

:)

Bruce

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #2,887  
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #2,888  
From the Alberta CVE Facebook page.... warning, you will lose a good part of your day looking through their pictures.

www.facebook.com/AlbertaCVE/

Truck was over by 290 Kg, Trailer was over by 3270 Kg....

Tractor Flat Bed.jpg

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #2,889  
... and another... Yes that is daylight shining through the I beam.

Rotten Flat deck.jpg

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #2,890  
on the farm we call that a flex joint. ;)