Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #8,581  
No pics so relax but on a bustling community on a busy side street today I saw a truck stopped in the center lane of a road. Lights flashing and everything. It was a long lowbed hauling a huge wheeled extend a forks thing. A real big one. Seems it worked lose and the driver had the wisdom to stop and immediately secure the load. Employee of the day to be observant and do what needed to be done.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #8,582  
No pics so relax but on a bustling community on a busy side street today I saw a truck stopped in the center lane of a road. Lights flashing and everything. It was a long lowbed hauling a huge wheeled extend a forks thing. A real big one. Seems it worked lose and the driver had the wisdom to stop and immediately secure the load. Employee of the day to be observant and do what needed to be done.

Telehandler

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #8,583  

But maybe next time he could pull over out of the center lane?

But I'm told my standards are too high :D

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #8,584  
On many busy streets the center lane can easily be the only place to stop and not huge amounts of traffic. Trucks hauling such units cannot pull into just any side street or parking lot.
I find it interesting to see the UPS and FED ex and beer or resturant supply trucks often blocking traffic during deliveries and no one seems to give it a second thought. Recently dealt with the local police over a similar issue while we were parked in a center lane and unloading materials at a job site. Pointed down the street at a beer truck unloading. We unloaded and received no ticket but was still frustrating.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #8,585  
39937380_1807671899268948_3164369983425740800_n.jpg Just because it is legal to drive on the beach in Oregon, does mean you should or can.

Last edited:
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #8,587  
Was Chevy Chase driving?

Last edited:
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #8,588  
Since that's on the Oregon coast, the local radio has updates at the news breaks; they managed to get the trailer out but the van was stuck fast. Guess there were no skidders or heavy rescue in range.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #8,589  
Since that's on the Oregon coast, the local radio has updates at the news breaks; they managed to get the trailer out but the van was stuck fast. Guess there were no skidders or heavy rescue in range.
What's the point? Both were totaled before that photo was taken. No way I'd own either van or trailer after they got salted like that.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #8,590