Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #10,721  
I or we have loaded stuff up, looked at it and thought better of it.

You need to load it to decide a 15 ton dump truck isn’t a good fit for a 5 ton capacity trailer?

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #10,722  
:thumbsup:

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #10,723  
Beside the bungee cord no-go, I wonder if her purse will make it home. :confused3:

View attachment 619817
I had a lady call into work complaining about me harassing her. Boss called me up with his phone on speaker so the lady could hear my end of the conversation.

He asked if I was harassing some lady out on this street? I said if she's driving a white Honda accord, tell her that her purse is on the roof.

The lady started apologizing something fierce and thanking my boss after that. :rolleyes:

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #10,724  
Blindly following the GPS to make a u-turn
68798005-1366556250158845-851800312397168640-n___21120539014.jpg

Dump Truck Crashes Through Roof of Quincy Parking Garage - NBC1 Boston

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #10,725  
I had a lady call into work complaining about me harassing her. Boss called me up with his phone on speaker so the lady could hear my end of the conversation.

He asked if I was harassing some lady out on this street? I said if she's driving a white Honda accord, tell her that her purse is on the roof.

The lady started apologizing something fierce and thanking my boss after that. :rolleyes:
I'll assume the purse was not secured....

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #10,728  
Consider many of these subjects as training films, pictures, information. Entertaining at times is just a bonus :)

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #10,730  
I've seen similar .. twice! (and I think this is the second time I've described them).

We all started turning left from a stoplight at a T intersection. But up ahead a 56 Chev went nearly straight, into a farm gate without hitting it, and rolled to a stop in a disced field. Then we saw its tow vehicle with an empty trailer stop a little farther down the road. He had accelerated too hard and sling-shotted the Chev over through that gate, as he made his left turn.

Second time was a severe traffic jam on I-80 40 miles East of San Francisco. As we inched forward we saw lots of swerving skidmarks, across all 6 lanes. Then a VW Bug in the ditch, and its tow vehicle pulled over with an empty front-axle dolly. At the head of a line of dinged-up cars.

That must have been real exciting when the Bug was dodging all over like the above Liveleak Impala. In bumper-to-bumper 75 mph commuter traffic. Most of the swerving skidmarks must have been motorists dodging the VW or other already-dented cars. :eek: :eek: :eek: