Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,541  
I aw one of those split in half just like that a long time ago on the side of 80. It was brand new with the dealer sticker still on window . It had a load of lumber on it that would push a 1 tons limits . I was driving past it at 70 mph but they looked like 12" 2 x stacked about to the top of back window . It stuck out the back of tailgate at least 8 '. :eek: 🍻

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,542  
I aw one of those split in half just like that a long time ago on the side of 80. It was brand new with the dealer sticker still on window . It had a load of lumber on it that would push a 1 tons limits . I was driving past it at 70 mph but they looked like 12" 2 x stacked about to the top of back window . It stuck out the back of tailgate at least 8 '. :eek: 🍻
But think of the money they saved by not having it delivered!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,543  
I saw a guy yesterday with a econo jelly bean with a 32' extension ladder on it .it looked like it was starting to do the helicopter thing so I punched it and passed him as soon as I could. 2hrs. on 80 everyday for 40 years I got a million stories like that. Don't get me started on the mattresses Ive seen. 🍻

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,544  
... Don't get me started on the mattresses Ive seen. 🍻
Sounds like the Southern California morning freeway commute traffic report. There are always some tradesmen's ladders mangled in the fast lane somewhere.

"And now over to Sophie for this morning's ladder report!" :p

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,545  
I saw a guy yesterday with a econo jelly bean with a 32' extension ladder on it .it looked like it was starting to do the helicopter thing so I punched it and passed him as soon as I could. 2hrs. on 80 everyday for 40 years I got a million stories like that. Don't get me started on the mattresses Ive seen. 🍻
I saw a vehicle try to straddle a ladder on an off ramp in Houston once. The car got hung up on the ladder. 3 other guys and I stopped to help get the vehicle off of the ladder.

We were quickly successful. As I was leaving the scene I looked in the rear view and two of the guys who stopped to help looked to be arguing about who was going to take the ladder.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,546  
I saw a vehicle try to straddle a ladder on an off ramp in Houston once. The car got hung up on the ladder. 3 other guys and I stopped to help get the vehicle off of the ladder.

We were quickly successful. As I was leaving the scene I looked in the rear view and two of the guys who stopped to help looked to be arguing about who was going to take the ladder.
Sounds like when someone hits a deer or moose where I live.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,547  
Sounds like when someone hits a deer or moose where I live.
It gets crazy sometimes. One guy hit a deer and went to call the warden to get a permit to keep it. (Before cell phones became common.) Somebody else came along and grabbed it. He, the first guy, and the warden went back and forth until he finally poured gas all over it and said that if he couldn't have it nobody would.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,548  
News today, from eastern Massachusetts:

A metal piece of concrete equipment fell out the back of a dump truck driving on Interstate 95 Friday morning and pierced the window of a car driving behind, killing the driver, the Massachusetts State Police said.

Thomas Arrington, 69, of Palmer, Alaska, had arrived in Massachusetts earlier Friday for a vacation, police said. Driving his Ford Fusion rental car northbound behind the truck in Danvers, Arrington was struck by the concrete screed, a tool used to smooth concrete.

Severely injured, he was able to stop the vehicle on the highway before passing away, officials said.

A 68-year-old female companion of Arrington was transported to Beverly Hospital with minor injuries and was released today.

Investigators determined the screed fell from the back of a Ford F550 dump truck driven by a 21-year-old Lynn man, state police said. A short while after the incident, the driver, an employee of a Lynn construction company, identified himself to state police.

The driver has since been cooperative, and while he has not been charged with a crime, an investigation will determine if charges are necessary, officials said.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,549  
Sad

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,550  
Amazing how something so small can become a missile like that. What a horrible thing to happen