Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,591  
They probably don't want the trailer tires to show use. The boat and trailer deliveries around here are on flat bed trailers. I've never seen one on a truck rack like that though. That looks really top heavy.

But all Ford trucks are top heavy. The owners all have big heads. :ROFLMAO:

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,593  
Someone caught a video of the plane smacking the bridge. Oddly enjoyable.
Traffic in India is insane.

On a day trip from New Delhi down to Taj Mahal we saw a bus off the levee, upside down, with people standing around gathering their luggage. And a dead motorcyclist where the most of traffic suddenly took the opposite side of the freeway against oncoming heavy fast traffic to bypass the congestion.

Another day, teens in a beat-up small car slowly jamming through stalled congestion, sideswiping and denting jitneys (Vespa rickshaw) as they crowded through too-tight spots.

Don't think of renting a car if you go to India. You need a professional driver to survive.

Last edited:
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,594  
I think that is likely. The boat, trailer and motor look new. The pickup also has a placard on the rear door so it could very well be a delivery service.
Yep, that's what I was thinking.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,595  
Saw this yesterday on I75N near Macon, Ga.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,598  

Attachments

• Effect_20211006_150616.jpg
    Effect_20211006_150616.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 253
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,600  
Missed clearing by a couple of inches. I wonder if the road was repaved, but the clearance sign was not changed.

Bruce
Shouldn't matter, over height loads need a survey before permit is issued here in MY state.