Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,682  
Remove
This isn't being hauled or towed wrongly (yet?), but it's a good illustration for something that's come up on this board before - securing your load, especially when hauling boulders, as it shows what happens to the vehicular stability when the load shifts and you're already in a turn:
How-not-to-load-stone-in-the-truck.gif

That bolder reminds me of when I ran loader and I would "teach" the drivers to listen to me when I told them where to park to get loaded.
Rocked a few drivers in the cab with the bucket load dropped from all the way up.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,683  
20211031_115028.jpg
20211031_115912.jpg
20211031_115912.jpg20211031_115028.jpg seen this the other day the only thing tied was a piece of string holding the blanket on.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,684  
OK, I have to share how 16FT cattle panels are loaded and hauled 16 miles from Tractor Supply to the farm using just - - - a minivan.

From the front windshield and out the back end. I had the senior bike flag mounted on the tail end. :LOL: The truck and trailer were not available, so I have to improvise. Redneck engineering. LOL

There are 8 panels in there too.
DSCF4970.JPG

DSCF4971.JPG

The straps are PARACORD, farm grade. ;)

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,686  
OK, I have to share how 16FT cattle panels are loaded and hauled 16 miles from Tractor Supply to the farm using just - - - a minivan.

From the front windshield and out the back end. I had the senior bike flag mounted on the tail end. :LOL: The truck and trailer were not available, so I have to improvise. Redneck engineering. LOL

There are 8 panels in there too.
View attachment 719816
View attachment 719817

The straps are PARACORD, farm grade. ;)

I can appreciate the effort and ingenuity in what was done here. I also am thinking that someone let their desires override their common sense. A lack of concern for their on saftey and others on the road would seem to be a issue also.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,687  
Wonder how much garage going to chare him for parts and labor.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,688  
Ha ha, farm grade. (y):giggle:

Farm grade paracord is nearly the thickness of your thumb. Simple example -

1636214806786.png

The bug-out bag paracord people get around their wrist is kids play.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #15,690  
Holy cow, i'd never have thought to call that paracord, rope maybe, but paracord nope! Farm grade!

Yeah, I don't think many parachutes use that stuff. That's just rope.