Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,323  
Now...if you were a police officer, how many violations would you write?
Zero? They are pulling into a parking lot on a road that doesn't look too busy. I doubt they went real far.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,324  
Found this on another forum, note the guy in the trunk holding the tongue:
View attachment 729846

Aaron Z
Probably a handle, not a tongue. I have one similar but with four wheels. I used it in the shop for moving car bodies around and in/out of the paint booth. Mine is a little sturdier than that stick-frame though. :giggle:

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,325  
Probably a handle, not a tongue. I have one similar but with four wheels. I used it in the shop for moving car bodies around and in/out of the paint booth. Mine is a little sturdier than that stick-frame though. :giggle:
I agree, I would guess that it's used by a body shop to move truck beds like that around.

Aaron Z

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,327  
Well, they were *just* going to the Pawn Shop! ;-)

The pawn shop owner says,,

"There is no back bumper,, I can only give you 50 bucks,,,,,,,,,,,"

then the guy from the trunk says,,,
"Hmmmm,,, can I see that Colt pistol??"

o_O

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,328  
My personal confession here, back when I was young and stupid. Me and a couple of buddies bought a 67 Plymouth satellite and flat towed it about 20 miles with a chain. The car had a lot of very nice trim on it, low miles, but was very rusty. The rust also took out one set of brake lines, the front if I remember correctly. Anyone who has towed with a chain knows the car being towed has to apply some brakes at times to keep the chain tight. We took back roads and went slow but still not the smartest move.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,329  
My personal confession here, back when I was young and stupid. Me and a couple of buddies bought a 67 Plymouth satellite and flat towed it about 20 miles with a chain. The car had a lot of very nice trim on it, low miles, but was very rusty. The rust also took out one set of brake lines, the front if I remember correctly. Anyone who has towed with a chain knows the car being towed has to apply some brakes at times to keep the chain tight. We took back roads and went slow but still not the smartest move.
I've never done anything like that...And admit to it on-line. :)

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,330  
I have towed more cars and trucks with just a chain than I can remember. To this day I havent had an issue and would do it again tomorrow if I needed to without hesitation.