Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,561  
Somewhere between Beverly hillbillies and Sanford and son.🍻

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,562  
Nothing to do with towing but dangerous none-the-less. Why would anyone work on their vehicle with that kind of footwear?
1648877634619.jpeg

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,564  
Nothing to do with towing but dangerous none-the-less. Why would anyone work on their vehicle with that kind of footwear?
View attachment 739981
Those are Crocs and I work on cars with them all the time. I prefer my 4 post hoist to his boards though.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,566  
I'm sure that he has it in "PARK". What could possibly go wrong?
View attachment 739981
That's almost as scary as people who use cinder blocks as jack stands. I saw my neighbor doing that a few years ago so I turned the truck around, went home, and cut a few chunks off a hemlock tree which I'd just felled. He thanked me but said "If blocks will hold up a house trailer it will hold up my car."

Maybe so but it isn't the weight, it's the impact or sudden change of direction which will make them shatter. Call me paranoid (I am) but I want something a lot more solid than cement blocks or what's shown in your picture before I will crawl underneath something which can kill me.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,567  
Maybe so but it isn't the weight, it's the impact or sudden change of direction which will make them shatter. Call me paranoid (I am) but I want something a lot more solid than cement blocks or what's shown in your picture before I will crawl underneath something which can kill me.
You’re correct Jstpssng. Cinder blocks are not very strong at all, until filled with rebar and concrete. We have broken dozens over the years just from loading/unloading the material.
I worked with a young guy who found his dad crushed from collapsed cinder blocks while working under his car.
That was a very kind deed for you to take a fellow some wood blocks for his car.
I would think the compression load for a solid block of wood is exponentially greater than cinder block.
Although my post was in jest because of the picture of a foolish lift situation, I’m a firm believer in wisdom, (common sense) and safety. Even above humor. Thanks for your post. (y)

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,569  
I hit a kid on a snowmobile. It messes you up. Any movement on side of road especially in town triggers a reaction. it sucks.
I almost smoked an old man on a snowmobile once. He's darn lucky I saw him when I did.

When I got the van stopped, I couldn't see the snowmobile. Driver of the snowmobile gunned it when the van was stopped and pulled out of the road.

Only damage besides the idiot needing clean shorts was the front license plate ripped the seat when he gunned it.

If he allowed me to back up, it would probably have been fine.

Guy checked traffic down the hill on the road I was on, but never once checked up the hill before crossing the road.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,570  
You can bust up cinder blocks swinging them to crash together, one hanging from each hand. Demonstrating that should convince the densest idiot!