Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,871  
kcjs8asyh5j91.jpg
Maybe he is just going to move it to another parking spot. 😂

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,872  
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,873  
They started in farm equipment if memory serves and Porsche had a line of tractors and the Mercedes G Wagon plant also produced a lot of tractors...
The G wagon plant (Magna Steyr in Graz, Austria) never made tractors, those were made in the Steyr plant in St.Valentin, now owned by New Holland.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,874  
I guess my thinking is off…

Isn’t it Steyer of Austria that made luxury vehicles, vehicles, buses, mopeds, motorcycles, bicycles, aircraft engines, weapons and post WWII in 1947 tractors?

I know their early tractors were extremely simple and rugged… and very much coveted often passed from generation to generation… crank start single cylinder diesel with a most distinctive sound.

Been looking for one in North America for years like the one I operated as a child…

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,875  
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,876  
I see flying pieces of rubber and a lot of sparks starting within a mile or two.
I use to tow a jetki behind a bicycle. Lived in a tiny island with no personal motor vehicles other than boats. I could see this being a not as stupid as it appears option for shuffling your boat around a campground.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,877  
I guess my thinking is off…

Isn’t it Steyer of Austria that made luxury vehicles, vehicles, buses, mopeds, motorcycles, bicycles, aircraft engines, weapons and post WWII in 1947 tractors?

I know their early tractors were extremely simple and rugged… and very much coveted often passed from generation to generation… crank start single cylinder diesel with a most distinctive sound.

Been looking for one in North America for years like the one I operated as a child…
Steyr built a few cars under Fiat license, but originally it was a weapon manufacturer, just like Zetor. I dont know if Steyr still makes rifles, but Zetor (Zbrokovka Tractor) was split off from CZ (Ceske Zbrokovka).

I dont know which Daimler it was in Steyr Daimler Puch, but they did make trucks and tractors after ww2. Puch was sold off to an Italian moped manufacturer after their heighdays, Steyr trucks was sold to MAN in the early 90s and Steyr tractors was sold to Case in 1996. Later when NH bought Case, they sold the Steyr Antriebstechnik to ZF.

Lately an entrepreneur wanted to buy the former Steyr truck plant from MAN to save it from extinction, but the deal didnt go through i believe.

Steyr itself was at some point bought by automotive supplier Magna from Canada, and apart from producing components they still build small series of cars for several major auto makers. Oh and they did 4x4 conversions for regular passenger cars: In Austria you can even find a Fiat Panda 4x4...

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,878  
I see a smart way to launch a boat with a very short car. Notice the chains and lights aren't hooked up. Remove the extension and replace the ball mount for highway travel.

Bruce

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,879  
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,880  
They made tractors long before automobiles.
Mr Lambo took offense to Ferrari telling him to stick to tractors after an exchange of words.

Enzo did the same thing to Henry Ford 2.

If they hadn’t traded insults, we might never have seen a great selection of cool race cars.