She bleed out today!

/ She bleed out today!
Good eye on the wood chip. That hose is fine. It does look like a banjo style fitting. I tried to take it off today but didn't have a 24mm wrench in my tool box. I'm hoping the banjo bolt comes out without any clearance issues since there is not enough room. If that is the case I'll locate the other end of the hose (looks like floor and/or fender needs to come off to follow it) and have a local shop fab the hose.

I have a piece of aluminum diamond plate that has been sitting in my garage for several years... I think a skid plate is in order.

/ She bleed out today! #13  
That line goes up under the seat and lubricates the 'rock arms' in 3 places, which is the 3Point hitch in the back. I had to replace mine because it was leaking. So, you may have to remove the seat.

/ She bleed out today! #14  
You probably will get up and running faster--and cheaper--if you can find a local shop that does hydraulics.
Doubling down on the advice to "Bring all parts so they can match threads!" A good guess by the best shop may not be good enough.

/ She bleed out today! #15  
I'd try an easy-out to get that broken barb out.
It might be easier to somehow tow the tractor out of the field to the shop to work on it.
I feel for you. I had a similar problem once when mowing a field and I ran over a metal sign that I couldn't see and it got wedged up under the tractor and ripped a hole in the engine's oil pan.
Be careful about making a skid plate. Sometimes they can add to the problem as much as helping. I'd just consider this a bad stroke of luck and continue as is once you get it fixed.

/ She bleed out today! #16  
I was moving piles of brush and saw a trail of juice on the ground. Figured I punctured a hose on the loaded but this seems to be much more of a PITA.

I think this was the low point of the transmission I lost a ton of fluid. The hose end broke off in the fitting of that square thing in the picture. Anyone have any idea what this is? I think it is the front of the transmission. I am new to tractors.

The tractor is a 2020 mahi 3650. I have not tried to get the broken off barb from the hose out of the fitting yet. The hose is in the foreground of the pic right hand side, you can see a little drop of hydraulic fluid coming out. No idea why this broke like that honestly. It looks like there is protection in front of it and I wasn't driving over branches and stuff.
Broken fitting. Just because you were not driving over anything today doesn’t mean that you didn’t bump or tweak it at some point in the past and it gave up on you today.
That said my experience (just about 800 hrs now ,two blown loader hoses and another one “on its way out”) with the hoses on my M85 is that they are both low quality from the factory and the bare minimum for the application.
I would remove the hose and the broken end piece and get an other made up at a hydraulic shop and be done with it.

/ She bleed out today! #17  
Before removing the old hose, mark the end how the banjo fitting flats are oriented. This will help the hose maker.

/ She bleed out today!
Getting the banjo fitting at the low end of the hose off will be no problem. I took off the bracket that was blocking the banjo bolt from coming off.

I found the other end of the hose. It goes into this block with a bunch of other hoses in it. Looks almost like a spool valve on my excavator, but I don't think that's what it is. Anyway the other end of the hose goes into the top of that block. I attached a pic of it. Top of hose is not even close to accessible as is. It looks like that block is bolted to something and I could unbolt it and take it down, but there does not appear to be enough slack on the other hoses to do so.

Getting to it from the top would be ideal. I took off the floor mat and plastic by steering column looking for access door, there does not appear to be any. The hose I need to access is directly below where the screw driver in the other pic is pointing. I really don't want to cave man it and cut through the floor but there is no way I'm going to drop the transmission to get to this. Taking off the fender does not appear to create enough room either.

Everyone was very helpful to my first post, any experience getting through the deck here? What am I missing? Thanks.
hose connected to block with writing.jpg
top of hose is below screwdriver tip.jpg

/ She bleed out today! #19  
It would help greatly if people who post pictures would annotate the pictures, with arrows pointing out critical features.

/ She bleed out today! #20  
Getting the banjo fitting at the low end of the hose off will be no problem. I took off the bracket that was blocking the banjo bolt from coming off.

I found the other end of the hose. It goes into this block with a bunch of other hoses in it. Looks almost like a spool valve on my excavator, but I don't think that's what it is. Anyway the other end of the hose goes into the top of that block. I attached a pic of it. Top of hose is not even close to accessible as is. It looks like that block is bolted to something and I could unbolt it and take it down, but there does not appear to be enough slack on the other hoses to do so.

Getting to it from the top would be ideal. I took off the floor mat and plastic by steering column looking for access door, there does not appear to be any. The hose I need to access is directly below where the screw driver in the other pic is pointing. I really don't want to cave man it and cut through the floor but there is no way I'm going to drop the transmission to get to this. Taking off the fender does not appear to create enough room either.

Everyone was very helpful to my first post, any experience getting through the deck here? What am I missing? Thanks.
View attachment 758842View attachment 758843
Could you unbolt and remove the floor pan? Most tractors you can but not sure what is involved on yours.