Shop Warning

/ Shop Warning #1  

BravoXray

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2230, John Deere 430 Diesel
WARNING!!

This is a man’s workshop.

Be forewarned that females or those with delicate sensibilities may be offended or shocked by behaviors exhibited by male occupants within, and hereby forfeit any legal remedy for physical, emotional or mental injuries received within this structure.

Those behaviors may include, but are not limited to belching, farting, spitting, scratching private areas, cursing, swearing, offensive body or foot odor, nose picking, exposure of butt cracks, urinating outside the back door, spontaneous streams of obscenities followed by the launching of tools across the shop, telling lies and exaggerated tales of wild adventures and romantic conquests, encounters with law enforcement officers and angry fathers, comparing scars, unhealed wounds, missing teeth, broken bones, missing extremities, and other injuries caused by foolish acts and/or after excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages, examination and demonstrations of various firearms and amunitions, the accuracy of said firearms, best handgun and rifle calibers and cartridges, sharpness of their knife blades, complaining about the intelligence level of spouses, relatives, employers and co-workers, how stupid other drivers are, how much money they make, how much money they spend on their trucks, boats, fishing gear and guns, the size of the biggest fish they caught and how long it took to land it, how much money their spouse spends on clothes and shoes, how annoying their neighbors are, how many and how smart their dogs are, how many points on the rack of the huge buck they bagged, how long the shot was to bag said buck, what make truck is best, how fast their truck is, how loud it is, how big the turbo is, how big the exhaust tip is, how much “coal” it will roll, how big the stack is, how big of lift kit they put on it, how big the tires are, the deepest mud it has gone through, how big the front mount winch is, the biggest vehicle they’ve pulled out of a ditch/ravine with said winch, the social message sent by displaying truck balls, what brand of tractors are best, how big their tractor is and how many tons the FEL can pick up, how many chain saws they have, how fast they will cut through trees, what brand chainsaw is the best, how many times they have felled trees on their tractor, truck or house, how many feet tall the tree was, how big the stump was, how they pulled the stump out with their truck winch, or tractor.

/ Shop Warning #2  
I did see quite a bit in that list that relates to me but I swear I am not that sort of person at all

/ Shop Warning #3  
Not sure why the "Warning" is necessary 😉

/ Shop Warning #5  
many chain saws they have
Screenshot from 2022-06-25 18-48-01.png

/ Shop Warning #6  
My shop does not look like that........ However - guests have been surprised to find out where the "outdoor bathroom" might be AND that I swim in the buff in my lake.

Like the man said - "my land, my rules".

/ Shop Warning
My shop does not look like that........ However - guests have been surprised to find out where the "outdoor bathroom" might be AND that I swim in the buff in my lake.

Like the man said - "my land, my rules".
Out the back door to the right, under the big 'ol arbor vitae.

/ Shop Warning #9  
Something like that - BravoXray. Around here it's likely to be at the base of the big 'ol pine tree.

I'm the only one that uses my tools. Don't put them away properly - I'm the one who has to find them.