Short draw pins source

/ Short draw pins source #1  

michael.white

Silver Member
Tractor
New Holland TC30
Hi,

The draw pins on my King Kutter 5' tiller are a bit too long, and I'm not able to fit the tiller onto my TC-30 unless I either flip the pins inward or take off one pin then put it back on after the other pin is connected. I tried flipping the pins, which damaged the arm ends when I used it - the rotating inserts (not sure what they're called) of the arm ends were chewed up after using the tiller, although they're still usable.

So now I'm looking for short draw pins. The bolt portion is a 7/8" bolt. The pin portion should be 2", category 1. I ordered some that said "1 3/4" usable", but these were as long as the originals. I've got some that are 2", but they're on an 60 year old bottom plow. Anyone have a good source for short draw pins?

Thanks.

/ Short draw pins source #2  

/ Short draw pins source
I don't think these will do. It says "usable length" is 1 5/8" - what does that mean? I ordered pins that were 1 3/4" usable length and turned out to be 3" long. Just from the picture, they look too long - if the pin diameter is 7/8" then the overall length is going to be 3+".

/ Short draw pins source
Sorry for the delayed reply (I thought I posted). Anyway, these pins fit the bill: Lift Arm Adjustable Draw Pin - Category 1

These are a bit longer than the bottom plow, in that the end of the bottom plow pins have nearly no bevel versus the ones from North40. It's a tight fit but I can fit the tiller on.