Buying Advice Should I tweak my Kubota package purchase a bit ? seeking opinions re now or later ?

/ Should I tweak my Kubota package purchase a bit ? seeking opinions re now or later ? #61  
KTAC is a US based company (part of Kubota) so any one of our KTAC policies are the same across the country. Since KTAC is based in the US, it isn't available in Canada. Kubota Canada offers a policy that has the same coverage but through a different company just because of Canadian law.

/ Should I tweak my Kubota package purchase a bit ? seeking opinions re now or later ? #62  
Interesting thread to discover and read thru... NOT using calcium to fill the rears was noted, but I'd second it! I find the toothbar useful for ripping out vines and roots at ground level, and giving me more carrying capacity for lengths of firewood. A rear remote might cost less that a 3rd function (?) and is almost just a useful for loader devices, IMO. Pallet forks are the one thing I lack, and periodically wish I had, but not often enough for me to spend the money. Now, if I ran across a cheap used set...