Show off your Yanmars! (Picture Thread)

/ Show off your Yanmars! (Picture Thread) #61  
Used the tractor for all the dirt work to build this ridding arena. IMG_20180905_123716.jpeg

/ Show off your Yanmars! (Picture Thread) #62  
MY YM2610 is from Fredrick's Outdoors. My sons are Yanmar fans too. Chances are, they would want new for their homesteads when they get older. I've seen it often that Old Yanmar YM/F/FX owners end up buying new Yanmars. Or the old machine is passed down when dad upgrades to a new one. I was soooo close in getting a Yanmar Club Cadet 2 years ago.

DSCF0289-CL.jpg

DSCF5203.JPG

/ Show off your Yanmars! (Picture Thread) #63  
That's a nice looking machine.

My first real tractor was a Yanmar YM240D. When looking for another I considered Yanmar but they didn't have anything in the 70HP range I needed. Sold the small Yanmar last year but I would absolutely consider (and hope to have) another Yanmar.

/ Show off your Yanmars! (Picture Thread) #64  
These are mine.

Purchased the 359 for loader work/tiller and the 424 to mow lawn and miscellaneous. These are my first tractors and never looked at anything but Yanmar, the engineering and fit and finish are excellent.

I appreciate the older Yanmar Tractor pics so hopefully more will be posted.IMG_2904.JPG

/ Show off your Yanmars! (Picture Thread) #65  
That's a nice looking machine.

My first real tractor was a Yanmar YM240D. When looking for another I considered Yanmar but they didn't have anything in the 70HP range I needed. Sold the small Yanmar last year but I would absolutely consider (and hope to have) another Yanmar.

Yanmar did have a 70Hp machine, the YM7000. The only thing, it's a Yanmar gray market machine. BUT, you could have gotten it in John Deere green as the JD-1450 (YM7000) for the 70Hp, or the JD-1650 (YM7000S) 70Hp+ with the TURBO. :cool: Both are the same machine with the 4T95 series engine.

TractorData.com John Deere 145 tractor information
TractorData.com John Deere 165 tractor information

These two tractors from the mid to late 80s started to really define the tractors into the next few decades as the tractor trikes and the extreme rear seated machines fell into the vintage era.

This was also an era end for the YM series tractors.

When I was a teen these JD tractors were the ones to have on the farm. This included the JD 1250 too. Anything above was just bonus at the time. These machines easily handled those problematic square hay balers. These 3 were the high-end of the CUTs in their time.

/ Show off your Yanmars! (Picture Thread) #66  
These are mine.

Purchased the 359 for loader work/tiller and the 424 to mow lawn and miscellaneous. These are my first tractors and never looked at anything but Yanmar, the engineering and fit and finish are excellent.

I appreciate the older Yanmar Tractor pics so hopefully more will be posted.View attachment 586067

Love the YT359C with the cab! And the 424 is almost rated like my YM2610, just a little shy on the Hp. It's still a good machine too.

So, the YT359C does the tilling. What tiller do you have with the 60Hp? Bet it's not just a simple garden plot. The 424 with a nice 4ft tiller would do a nice home garden plot in no time. You are farther north, so a nice FEL is very handy in the winter.

/ Show off your Yanmars! (Picture Thread) #68  
The last one is a couple weeks ago. I buffed it out and it is shinning like new again!!

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

Any details on how you mounted the blade?

/ Show off your Yanmars! (Picture Thread) #69  
So I stumbled into (what I think is) a great tractor deal. We are building our retirement home in Tennessee, and were there over Christmas with our kids. We stayed an extra day to get some work done and, while there, heard from our neighbor that a friend of his was moving and selling his tractor. Drove an hour to look at the tractor, liked what we saw, and purchased it.

2013 Yanmar LX4500. 3-range HST, loaded Ag tires, Rear tires set wide (we are ALL hills), Synchro Throttle, Loader, 72" cutter, back blade, 260 hours. Got it to the under-construction house, secured it into garage, and left for Michigan the next morning. Will spend the next few months shuffling plans to include having the tractor. Wow.

Only got 1 picture before nightfall.

Yanmar purchase.jpg

Last edited:
   / Show off your Yanmars! (Picture Thread) #70  
So I stumbled into (what I think is) a great tractor deal. We are building our retirement home in Tennessee, and were there over Christmas with our kids. We stayed an extra day to get some work done and, while there, heard from our neighbor that a friend of his was moving and selling his tractor. Drove an hour to look at the tractor, liked what we saw, and purchased it.

2013 Yanmar LX4500. 3-range HST, loaded Ag tires, Rear tires set wide (we are ALL hills), Synchro Throttle, Loader, 72" cutter, back blade, 260 hours. Got it to the under-construction house, secured it into garage, and left for Michigan the next morning. Will spend the next few months shuffling plans to include having the tractor. Wow.

You're about 1.5hrs west of me. What did the tractor cost if not being too nosy !