Show off your Yanmars! (Picture Thread)

/ Show off your Yanmars! (Picture Thread) #72  
Not bad for a nearly new condition tractor......AND I assume due to model year, you don't have to put up with that Re-gen stuff. I gave 19k for my LX410 new in 2011. I've found it to be plenty of tractor (had a 22hp Yanmar originally, followed by a 33hp New Holland)for around here.....and my place is a bit 'vertical' as well....ahahaaaaa

enhance

View from top of our place. Our house is the dot about 8 o'clock from center of photo. about 800 vertical feet below the the top.

enhance

/ Show off your Yanmars! (Picture Thread) #75  
Here's mine after finally getting around to welding up the forks.lHzGBPWyQbar3aMxTY3EyQ.jpgbJ9%zZ5sTSylwdKfkB2xyg.jpg

/ Show off your Yanmars! (Picture Thread) #76  
20190502_191745.jpg

/ Show off your Yanmars! (Picture Thread) #77  
Good looking tractor.
I have a SC2450. They are a capable little tractor.

/ Show off your Yanmars! (Picture Thread) #78  
I just posted this pic over in "Cub Cadet" to answer my own question. It's my Sc2400 with a Yanmar YL110 loader. I haven't owned the tractor long, but so far I'm impressed. CCY_YL110.jpg

/ Show off your Yanmars! (Picture Thread) #79  
I just posted this pic over in "Cub Cadet" to answer my own question. It's my Sc2400 with a Yanmar YL110 loader. I haven't owned the tractor long, but so far I'm impressed. View attachment 669629

Interesting, did that loader come with the tractor? Yours has dual rams for the bucket tilt, I have an SC2450 with the CL100(?) loader. It has a single ram in the middle. They are a very capable little tractor and will do more for sure than they were designed for.