Sicma finish mower revival I need help if someone has spare time and good online

/ Sicma finish mower revival I need help if someone has spare time and good online
Brooksagparts.com in Ohio has your lift arm replacement. I bought a couple a few years ago for another project. Nice restoration and good luck.

I ended up straightening the arm by cutting the arm off the knuckle, straightening the arm separately and the welding back together. It worked fine.

Im gonna end up with this thing being 3 different shades cause the powder coat color selection is limited, some of it I painted and that was done before the powder coated parts ( and Im not gonna redo my paint ) and some of this implement will not be painted but overall Im happy with the way its going.

At this point Im waiting 3 weeks for some metric hardware to come from china, it was much cheaper to order direct from china and I wanted to use the correct hardware to put it back together.

My decals are ready to go on so I may post pict of that when I get the chance

Attachments

• 035.jpg
    035.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 77
  • 036.jpg
    036.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 78
   / Sicma finish mower revival I need help if someone has spare time and good online
Im looking for something to coat the underside of the deck that will be chip resistant and possibly easy to clean, suggestions welcome.

This was a fun project and I appreciate all the kind words given throughout this thread.

Attachments

• 039.jpg
    039.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 71
  • 040.jpg
    040.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 78
  • 041.jpg
    041.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 80
  • 042.jpg
    042.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 77
  • 044.jpg
    044.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 79
  • 045.jpg
    045.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 72
  • 046.jpg
    046.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 73
  • 046.jpg
    046.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 78
  • 047.jpg
    047.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 71
   / Sicma finish mower revival I need help if someone has spare time and good online #24  
I am in process of reworking a WAC finish mower that appears to be made by the same company.

If its built like the one above youll prob never have to buy another finish mower. Good luck with it