Siromer 304 with "Q" type engine

/ Siromer 304 with "Q" type engine #1  

Kawaga

Tractor
206 Siromer 304 with "Q" type engine
I have just opened up my engine, and find that it needs new pistons and rings (plus an assortment of gaskets). However, Siromer no longer support this engine (The Q type is made by Quanhuai, who are now out of business). Does anyone out there know where you can get spares? Or does anyone have an operational "Q" type engine, which they would sell? A new Yandong engine is going to be around 2100 pounds, which I really don't want to spend.

/ Siromer 304 with "Q" type engine #2  
Welcome, Kawaga.
If your attempt to acquire a good used Q engine or parts falls short, consider a good used readily adaptable engine that fits the footprint. Take a strong clinical approach before considering a new engine, is the tractor worth it? Do you plan on keeping the tractor long enough to recover the investment? How many hours are there on the running gear?

I have found in my years of wrenching that some internal engine parts are interchangeable with other brands such as pistons, rings, bearings, etc. A good machine shop can sort this out for you.

/ Siromer 304 with "Q" type engine
Bob, thanks for your words of encouragement. I am absolutely certain some machine shop will be able to supply pistons which will do the job - it is just finding that shop which is proving hard, just now.

/ Siromer 304 with "Q" type engine #4  
I don't know where you're located, but I've found that the "old school" NAPA machine shops are invaluable resources.
Perhaps put your general location in your profile so others may also be able to help.