Loader Skid Steer or Euro loader attachments?

/ Skid Steer or Euro loader attachments? #31  
   / Skid Steer or Euro loader attachments? #32  
I have both styles, and can’t say one is better than the other, but I do like the ease of hooking up the global implements better. I bought a global to SS adapter, so I can use all of my older attachments on my bigger tractor.

/ Skid Steer or Euro loader attachments? #33  
There are lots of variations of strength and fabrication of the ssqa mounts used on tractors and equipment so they are not the same even if they can attach to ssqa equipment.

I modified a Bobtach ssqa mount to fit a M5030 loader over 25 years ago so I could use ssqa equipment. It was much stronger built than the ssqa on my current M59. The ssqa on L3800 and B26 are built light. Strong enough for there size. Don’t know if there are the same variables with the euro hitch system.

/ Skid Steer or Euro loader attachments?
Something to keep in mind is that with an overbuild SSQA on either the loader or the attachment, your total lift payload is reduced.

Can I mount my 4,000lb pallet forks on a small tractor? Sure. How many bags of concrete will it lift with those pallet forks versus a more appropriate set?

/ Skid Steer or Euro loader attachments? #35  
Something to keep in mind is that with an overbuild SSQA on either the loader or the attachment, your total lift payload is reduced.

Can I mount my 4,000lb pallet forks on a small tractor? Sure. How many bags of concrete will it lift with those pallet forks versus a more appropriate set?

2 things on my next to buy list:
Heavy hydraulic adjust forks and 150lb wheel weights to counter the loads on them :D

/ Skid Steer or Euro loader attachments?
2 things on my next to buy list:
Heavy hydraulic adjust forks and 150lb wheel weights to counter the loads on them :D

For me, the basic requirements include:
  • Cast wheels
  • Wheel weights
  • "Beet Juice", AKA RimGuard

I'm also debating some nose weights for my Kubota B2601 to offset some 'see-saw' with the Landpride RCR1548 rotary mower that should be here in late January.

/ Skid Steer or Euro loader attachments? #37  
I second this 110%.

Great post with a great explanation of the Euro style.
and i third it
;-) worth the bump for accuracy alone.

SSQR is for the tip.

Euro is such a fool proof design that there is even a heavier rated adaption of it called Aus/Challenge hitch. whilst they are not interchangeable the arrangements of the challenge hooks are spaced as such that an implement can accommodate both receivers. below is the challenge/aus adaption of the euro design with wider stance and thicker interface pins,

1706908078843.png

/ Skid Steer or Euro loader attachments? #38  
I have a 6430 with a H340 loader and Euro style coupler.
I wouldn't even consider anything else.
I'm planning on selling the 6430 and downsize to possibly a Kubita MX 6000. The standard SSQA will not be accepted. Will have the dealer to put a Euro stile coupler on.
As stated above, the failure rate is next to zero and way easier to hook up.
Even bigger wheel loaders in construction have a similar to Euro style system, never a SSQA for a reason.

/ Skid Steer or Euro loader attachments? #39  
Once you use Euro, you won’t want to go back to SSQA, but the skid loaders use them

/ Skid Steer or Euro loader attachments? #40  
Once you use Euro, you won’t want to go back to SSQA, but the skid loaders use them

A Euro loader coupler is by far better but getting away from SSQA isn’t really easy. Most people that have euro loaders end up buying a SSQA to euro adapter.