Loader Skid Steer or Euro loader attachments?

/ Skid Steer or Euro loader attachments? #11  
You won't see a Euro attachment come disconnected by applying too much downpressure to a coupling device with pin wear or a short line attachment with sloppy build specs.

/ Skid Steer or Euro loader attachments? #12  
It’s hard to get away from skid steer unless you have really deep pockets but Euro is far better IMO. SSQA doesn’t work very good even when it works. After it inevitably gets bent it’s a real pain to use.

/ Skid Steer or Euro loader attachments? #13  
Euro is used on the largest farm tractors....not skidsteer, that should tell you what is strongest.

Euro is far better no doubt about that but no tractor will out muscle a 100 HP tracked skid steer.

/ Skid Steer or Euro loader attachments? #14  
Euro is far better no doubt about that but no tractor will out muscle a 100 HP tracked skid steer.

That's the dumbest thing I've read in i don't know how long. You do understand they're hanging loaders on tractors with 2-3 times that hp and 4-6 times the weight, right?

/ Skid Steer or Euro loader attachments? #15  
That's the dumbest thing I've read in i don't know how long. You do understand they're hanging loaders on tractors with 2-3 times that hp and 4-6 times the weight, right?

Tractor loaders aren’t made for strength. They’re made for loading and moving hay and silage. Even if a few did top the hydraulic strength of the biggest skids they can’t take the beating a CTL will. And I’ve not seen any tractor loaders on 48,000-72,000 pound tractors.

/ Skid Steer or Euro loader attachments? #16  
This claims to be the biggest tractor loader in the world which is in line with the biggest I’ve seen which claims 7,000 pound lift capacity which is in line with the biggest CTLs. Considering the skid is 1/4 the machine size I’d call that a win for the skid. STOLL FZ 100 ? The biggest front loader in the world (EN) - YouTube

/ Skid Steer or Euro loader attachments? #17  
My M7-171 has Euro and I managed to bend one of the latching hubs so the pin will no longer align. Heating, trying to drive back into alignment, can’t quite get it perfect so I need to lock it with a long bolt. One of my Euro attachments is an adapter so I can use my heavier skid steer attachments. But I have also managed to rip out one of the latch holes on my skid steer snow blade back dragging snow away from my garage door (using my CTL, not the M7), so I find it none to stout either. I have 10,000 pound capacity forks with SSQL mount that I use on the M7 using the SSQL adapter. My CUT and CTL will hardly lift the heavy forks let alone a load on them. I purchased the heavy forks for my M135GX when I had it - it was equipped with a SSQL loader connection but the M7 only is available with Euro.

/ Skid Steer or Euro loader attachments? #19  
I'd prefer the euro style over SSQA but in NA attachments will be more expensive and harder to find.

Beta vs VHS

/ Skid Steer or Euro loader attachments? #20  
I've used both frequently, the Euro/Global is easier and safer to hookup and disconnect.
If a Euro is disconnected while in a dumped position it will just swing on the hooks,
a ssqa will swing and fall off.
The Euro is much easier and faster to line up and connect to.