Small Cat1 CarryAll Frame

/ Small Cat1 CarryAll Frame #1  

Chris_VA

Bronze Member
Tractor
Deere X758
Hello,

I am looking for a small Cat1 CarryAll frame. I have searched here on the forums and online and have not come across what I'm looking for. If i have missed something, very sorry for bothering everyone.

I have a Deere X758 with a Cat1 hitch. Years ago, I had a 425 with Cat0 hitch and built a small carryall out of 2" channel for the main frame and 1" angle for a band around the 5/4" wooden floor. It was great. I could lift a fully loaded 55gal barrel with water. Used it for years. But it left with the 425 about 20 years ago.

Now I want one for my new garden tractor. I've looked at Tractor supply but that one is just too big for a garden tractor. It is 3" angle and pretty heavy even before putting a floor on it. I have "sold out" and moved to town, so I don't have my metal saw and welder any more and would like to just buy a frame and put a floor on it and be done.

If anyone has a lead for something small like this, could you please point me in the right direction? If I can't come up with something, I guess I'll have to beg/borrow some equipment and make it myself. Heck, I'm not even sure why to buy steel from anymore. Most every mom and pop store that carried bulk steel is long gone. Just Lowes and Walmart now...

Thank you again!
Chris

/ Small Cat1 CarryAll Frame #2  
Harbor freight put their small carry all the fits a receiver hitch on sale every other month for $39. My tractor is bigger and I have a 3pt receiver hitch that their carry all will work with. Hope this helps.

/ Small Cat1 CarryAll Frame
Harbor freight put their small carry all the fits a receiver hitch on sale every other month for $39. My tractor is bigger and I have a 3pt receiver hitch that their carry all will work with. Hope this helps.

Thank you for the reply. I took a look at that carry all. It would work fine as you described but not exactly when I'm looking for. I just decided to build another one. Bought a cheap band saw and will borrow a welder. Man, have steel prices shot up! Oh well, will work on it over the next month or 2 when I have time.

Thanks again for posting!

Have a great day.
Chris

/ Small Cat1 CarryAll Frame #4  
Titan Attachments has a light duty 3-pt receiver hitch you might be able to use as a starting point. I'm considering one myself, but mostly for trailer usage. Hadn't thought about adapting to a carry-all as well, but may need to rethink that!

/ Small Cat1 CarryAll Frame #5  
Chris, Just saw this and you may have figured something out by now, but take a look at : johnnyproducts dot com for some neat products that may suit you. I kick myself for missing a narrow opportunity to toss one into a shipping container to Australia at no extra cost for my Kubota F-Series, so now going to fabricate something similar. The JohnnyBuckets may look a bit flimsy, but the will do more than they seem capable. Good Luck

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

Case IH Spx 4260 Sprayer (A33041)
Case IH Spx 4260...
6 Yard steel end load dumpster, used w/ normal wear & tear (A33073)
6 Yard steel end...
Kubota BX2230 (A33526)
Kubota BX2230 (A33526)
2005 International 4300 Truck (A32932)
2005 International...
Truck tool box (A33544)
Truck tool box...
Sany 24 inch Excavator Bucket (A33113)
Sany 24 inch...