Small towable graders?

/ Small towable graders?
It's not perfect but I'm gonna add some weight to it. My wife doesn't work and she said she will go during the week and make passes.

/ Small towable graders? #52  
It will help to add some weight, and use it when the roadbed is moist. Any chance of posting a video for the good ofd the order?

/ Small towable graders? #53  
I was given [most] of a 1920 Adams horse drawn grader (no horses). It had been a four wheel arrangement, but the front wheel assembly was missing. Perfect! I installed a pivoting three point hitch bar there, and hook it to the three point hitch arms. That allows me very precise height adjustment of the front of the grader, thus half the moldboard height. There are two large handwheels to adjust the two lift links for the moldboard. I replaced one link arm with a hydraulic cylinder, so I can vertically angle the blade with the third function valve as I tow the grader. Swinging the moldboard requires manually swinging and repinning it.

It works excellently well. It is long enough, with the moldboard approximately halfway between the tractor back wheels, and the grader wheels. This optimizes the effect is correct that the tractor drives over a 1" bump, and the grader only lifts 1/2", next pass, 1/2" and 1/4", and so on. Once you have the three point hitch set correctly, a level road can be made excellent after a few passes. I pull with a JD1025R, which works perfectly. Occasionally, I use 4WD, but not normally necessary. My driveway is a 1/4 mile long, and I can grade it in an hour to perfection. A mile of road wouldn't bother me at all.

I see these graders as lawn ornaments frequently, it's a shame, as they are excellent for grading!
I'm posting this pic again, because these pony graders are awesome. The smooth the whoops, set the crown, and are effortless to use. Buy one if you get the chance.

1662303962141.png

/ Small towable graders?
IMG_20220911_101649.jpg

Kinda wish I would've gone with 72" vs 48" but I'll give it a try. Worse case I sell it and find something else

/ Small towable graders? #55  
This is a Harley Rock Rake and it will make your old drive look just like you just put down fresh gravel. 6A26E58B-C56E-4450-ACE1-E843A085E404.jpeg88949BEF-94CB-4E99-ACEB-DA682EF8BD99.jpeg