Snow Pusher

/ Snow Pusher #21  
I did an express steel made XP30 pusher. They are available in any color you want. Mine is a 5 foot version, and have a 250 foot driveway. I love the way this works for me. Put the tractor in 4wd, and so far had no issues. I have the pusher out front, and the 5 foot blade on the rear.

/ Snow Pusher #22  
I’ve got an Express Steel 8ft XP24 snow pusher. My driveway is straight and about 900ft long. My tractor is a LS XR4145HC. Rear tires are loaded and I keep my Servis Super Rhino blade on the back.
I find this combo pretty efficient. Problems arise when people get too large an implement for their machines. I have a 5' pusher and a 6' rear blade on my 3016 four thousand lb tractor with rear chains
It gets the job done and works for all kinds of snow from 6" of wet stuff to 27"of dry stuff.

Attachments

• P2153875.jpg
    P2153875.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 133
Last edited:
   / Snow Pusher #23  
I have a 6’ on my 35HP Mahindra. It has ring chains and loaded tires, pushes no sweat.

/ Snow Pusher #24  
I made my own. I bought a rusty 7 foot plow blade for $100, cut it down to 6 foot, made wings and used some (real cool) pre-fabbed quick release mounts (also $100) to attach to my loader. Haven't used it yet, though.

Attachments

• mounted.jpg
    mounted.jpg
    586.4 KB · Views: 103
  • pusher 1.jpg
    pusher 1.jpg
    438.5 KB · Views: 99
  • Snow remover setup.jpg
    Snow remover setup.jpg
    445.3 KB · Views: 103