Snow Equipment Buying/Pricing Snowblowers: FEL Mount vs Rear Pull

/ Snowblowers: FEL Mount vs Rear Pull #71  
My CUT came with a 48" blower and I think my rears were , like, 47".
WOW, talk about making luge runs!
OK, it blew snow but certainly not recommended.
I now run a 60" blower and can attest that you sure want to cover your tracks.

/ Snowblowers: FEL Mount vs Rear Pull #72  
I didn't get any videos doing the (long) driveway this year but I took a couple of moving snow around the house with the inverted blower. I posted them elsewhere in the forum but thought they might be appropriate here too. Plus it took me forever to get them off loaded from the action camera, so I want to spread them around.

/ Snowblowers: FEL Mount vs Rear Pull #73  
The JD is probably not a fel mount, rather a front mount where you remove the loader to install a sub frame. I built a loader mount blower assembly. Pto powered from the rear, it has lift limitations due to the shaft. Otherwise works great, no more sore neck. The hydraulic powered fel mount would be more flexible for sure. Pull type would depend greatly on drifted snow amounts. Around here the drifts are sometimes hard enough to stop the tractor.
Actually, it probably is a hydraulic FEL mount for that kind of money. Plus, the 4052 doesn't have a mid-PTO option available

/ Snowblowers: FEL Mount vs Rear Pull #74  
Had a good test for 60” rear pull this weekend. 1 foot of snow with a rain crust not quite strong enough to walk on. A couple of screen shots from a video my son took. This was a wind swept area that wasn’t as deep, but had no trouble going through the deep areas either.
IMG_4088.JPG

IMG_4087.JPG

/ Snowblowers: FEL Mount vs Rear Pull #75  
Had a good test for 60” rear pull this weekend. 1 foot of snow with a rain crust not quite strong enough to walk on. A couple of screen shots from a video my son took. This was a wind swept area that wasn’t as deep, but had no trouble going through the deep areas either.
How about posting the video?

/ Snowblowers: FEL Mount vs Rear Pull #77  
I was going to, but couldn’t figure out how. When I click the paper clip to attach, only pictures on my phone come up, not the videos.
Hope you can figure it out

/ Snowblowers: FEL Mount vs Rear Pull #78  
Upload it to YouTube, then insert the YouTube link in the media icon.

/ Snowblowers: FEL Mount vs Rear Pull #79  
You could at tell us more about what you thought about performance and ease of use.

/ Snowblowers: FEL Mount vs Rear Pull #80  
Vimeo works easily too, Snowfan what rear pull is that?