So I bought a new Kubota L2501 hst

/ So I bought a new Kubota L2501 hst #21  
It isn't home yet, either today or tomorrow :) Loaded R4's with block heater and wheel spacers. I am very excited! The dealer said a day or so but had a delay in the shop so my tractor got pushed back, no big deal as I really don't need it yet anyway.
I've been buying, using and selling a few tractors to work my way towards a new tractor. I think the L2501 will be perfect for what I "need" lol
I do want to add a third function remote. I am contemplating just having the dealer install it and be done with it.
I have been reading up on adding it myself with a surplus center electric valve and then trying to source a handle with buttons or even buying the Long kit but at that price point and then still having to install it I may as well have the dealer do it no?
I have the same Kubota and I installed the third function myself, but that was before Kubota came up with their own kit. It is basically the same as mine, but it is complete with all brackets, hoses, and couplers. Once you have your 3rd function on it opens the door for so many cool attachments.

/ So I bought a new Kubota L2501 hst #22  
I bought my L2501HST last spring and it really compliments my BX2350. Plenty of power. Just about 2 HP increase but the pound feet of torque is almost double the BX and we all know torque is the difference maker. This week gonna make time for a barrel filled with concrete for ballast. Enjoy!

My L2501 compliments my B2601 very well too. Yes, you can really feel that additional torque!

Mike