Sounds like Centry Tractors has folded.

/ Sounds like Centry Tractors has folded. #11  
Ladies and Gentlemen,
It always seems like the more times a story is repeated the more it changes. Below please find a reprint from another thread. Century has not folded! Kukje has decided to take over distribution. Will some of the Century dealers become Branson dealers? It is possible but I can tell you it is a fact that Branson has stated to American Jawa if a Century dealer wants to stay Century they can. Tractors are the same other than Decal. Branson does use a different loader but American Jawa will be glad to sell the dealers the C-50 loaders if that is what the dealers/customers want.

Neil, as for the salesman who you stated said the loader will lift 1700#. I was not there but I think I know who you were talking about and I am sure he would not purposely mislead a customer it is just not his way. The model you are talking about is a new model T233 or T273. Should the salesman have better known his new product? Yes he should have, he If he stated 1700# he was wrong. He is human and he made a mistake let’s not blow it out of proportion.

Gamble77. Nothing has changed to keep your Century dealer from continuing to support you.

JayC, Yes about two years ago American Jawa did badge Century as “Zetor by Century” At the time American Jawa (AJL) did not know Zetor was planning set up there own distribution as Zetor North America. In hind sight had they known that was to happen they never would have done it. (Hind sight is 100/100)

Neil, Zetor North America and American Jawa Ltd (AJL is also known as TYM-America) are located in the same building. But they are two separate and distinct businesses. All of Zetor North Americas (ZNA) personnel used to work for AJL. And the two companies do cooperate to achieve a cost savings.

Jon, as you may or may not know AJL still has some Century tractors that have very attractive pricing. (Incentives are good for tractors still on dealer’s lots as well). And now that it is public info that Kukje/Branson will take over support there are a number of excellent deals to be had on the tractors that where or will be shipped by AJL. Once those tractors are gone I would assume tractors coming from through Branson as Centurys will not get have those prices although that would be for Branson/Kukje to decide.

3RRL, I completely agree with you and always have. The dealer is the most important link. Weather Tier one or two trators if you have a good dealer he will always go out of his way to support you.

CCI, I agree with you to appoint independent distributors selling only badged tractors are prime targets for the OEM’s to phase out the tractors and to then sell them under their own brand. IE the Monanta’s of the world. (By the way I am not trying to bad mouth or tell you should not by a Montana. If you are happy with the dealer by all means go right ahead) The difference with AJL is the person who now runs it is also the European distributor of TYM. He has been working with TYM for more than 5 years now. First they had just the UK, Then they got most of Europe and now they are about to launch TYM in Eastern Europe. Is it possible TYM could step in and take them over so they could distribute the TYMs themselves? Anything is possible but there history proves otherwise with TYM. If they wanted the USA for themselves they would have used TYM-USA which they already own. But instead they have joined forces with AJL. Due to there proven success history overseas.

Okay time to get down off my soap box and to post the reprint I mentioned at the start.

My parting words are I am very passionate about the tractor industry and working to make it a better place. My word is very important to me and I will never knowingly try to BS you or lead you astray. Ask anyone who knows me.

As always Happy tractoring
Chipperman

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Under an agreement between Kukje and American Jawa Century dealers can continue as Century dealers if they wish they will buy their Centurys from Kukje's Branson distributor. Tractors will still say Century. (Kind of like Ago/Massey/Challenger) Century dealers will continue to be able to buy the C-50 loaders that their customers have come to demand from American Jawa. In regard to parts and warranties no dealers or Customers will be left out in the cold as long as Kukje and Branson do what they have promised to do. There is no reason to be concerned or believe otherwise. It would not be in Kukje/Branson’s best interest to do anything but go out of there way to help make the transition go smoothly and give the customers/dealers the respect they deserve. .

There will be two separate and non overlapping distributors of TYM, (Although they will be constantly communicating to improve the TYM experience to the dealer and customers), TYM-America and TYM-USA. TYM-America will cover all but the west coast and the mountain states. Dealer’s will buy from their designated distributor.

Scorpion will not longer exist as Scorpion but many of the Scorpion dealers are in the process of signing up to be TYM dealers. Yes for the foreseeable future Mahindra and Montana will sell certain badged models that are not the exact same spec tractor as the TYM brand.

In the coming months the tractors distributed by TYM-America will become all Red instead of Burgundy. Color will be the only difference between TYM-American and TYM-USA tractors.

The TYM tractor under its own label is here to stay. Like many other products badged tractors have a limited lifespan before the original manufacturer takes over or wants their name as the only name on the grill. That does not mean you should not buy a badged tractor, if you are happy with the dealer and feel you will get the service you deserve that is what is important. I believe any of the Tier one or two tractor companies will make sure if and when they ever make a change you will not be left out in the cold...

Happy Tractoring
Chipperman /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif )</font>

/ Sounds like Centry Tractors has folded. #12  
hey compare it 2 your 23 hp bota see who has better specs. rather than listen to a salesman.
www.tym-america.com.

1.click on product
2.scrool down click on the tym 233 hst
3.click on loader spec scroll to the specs of the loader

/ Sounds like Centry Tractors has folded. #13  
How about this

T200 Loader Specs:

A Maximum Lift Height 2,238mm 88.1”
B Clearance with Attachment Level 2,067mm 81.4”
C Clearance with Attachment Dumped 1,750mm 68.9”
D Reach at Maximum Height 490mm 19.3”
E Maximum Dump Angle 47° 47°
F Reach with Attachment on Ground 1331mm 52.4”
G Attachment Rollback Angle 35° 35°
H Digging Depth Below Grade 80mm 3.1”
J Overall Height in Carry Position 880mm 34.6”
L Depth of Attachment (to back of inner shell) 450mm 17.71”
M Height of Attachment 470mm 18.50”
N Depth of Attachment (to pivot pin) 507mm 19.96”
Lift Capacity to Full Height @ Pivot Pins 611.9kg 1349.1lb
Breakout Force @ Ground Level, pivot pin 781.7kg 1723.3lb
Relief Valve Setting (Loader Control Valve) 2300psi 2300psi
Rated Flow (Tractor System) 28.9L/min 7.6gpm
Lift Cylinders Ø45mmx350mm Ø1.77”x13.8”
Bucket Cylinder Ø45mmx330mm Ø1.77”x12.9”

Happy Tractoring
Chipperman /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Sounds like Centry Tractors has folded. #14  
What to do, what to DO ?

a) Get a Branson ?
b) Get a Tym ?
c) Check prices on remaining Century stock - there MIGHT be
some decent discounts on (Kukje) tractors with the Century emblems and paint job - and Branson dealer warranty support.

Spin the bottle, flip a 3 sided coin.

OK, I'll do c) above, FIRST !

/ Sounds like Centry Tractors has folded. #15  
I have never had any problems getting parts for my Century, although I have never needed too many but my local dealer still has a yard full of them. I noticed they stick the name stickers on them after they put them together, I have seen a couple with Zetor stickers that were exactly the same tractor, never looked at a Branson up close but from a distance they look just like the Century. My Century has the 4 cyl. Yanmar engine. Parts for it can probably be found at the John Deere dealership. I figure the tractor frame is the same as Branson? Not sure what engine they use. Century used the Yanmar and 3cyl. kjuji I believe.

/ Sounds like Centry Tractors has folded. #16  
dealers who were century dealers can get parts though branson... we already signed up with a parts account though them.

/ Sounds like Centry Tractors has folded. #17  
Branson is also taking over the Century Tractors warranty claims and parts support .All dealers will be able to service there customers as it was basically transparent to the End user. Great agreement by Branson and American Jawa, Nobody is left out in the cold, Also great deals on Century inventory.