Source for "Kickout Ring" aka "Circular Cotter" ring/pin?

/ Source for "Kickout Ring" aka "Circular Cotter" ring/pin? #1  

joea99

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota B21, JD 240GT
Looking for small quantity source for what are known as "kickout rings" a version of the circular cotter ring or pin. OD is a hair or two under 2 inches.

These are used to secure some pins on 3pt implements and I am bound to lose some one way or another. It is a lot easier to have spares on hand than to try and rig up a "it'll do for now" deal.

I've found some, but either too small or 100 minimum. There gotta be some, somewhere.

/ Source for "Kickout Ring" aka "Circular Cotter" ring/pin?
Turns out Kubota has a part number for it 67156-34340. So, that settles that. Except, being as cheap as I am, I'll keep looking for substitutes.

/ Source for "Kickout Ring" aka "Circular Cotter" ring/pin? #3  
Check McMaster Carr. Should've a lot better prices:

Check McMaster Carr. Should've a lot better prices:

Tried. A bit small.

/ Source for "Kickout Ring" aka "Circular Cotter" ring/pin? #5  
Looking for small quantity source for what are known as "kickout rings" a version of the circular cotter ring or pin. OD is a hair or two under 2 inches.

These are used to secure some pins on 3pt implements and I am bound to lose some one way or another. It is a lot easier to have spares on hand than to try and rig up a "it'll do for now" deal.

I've found some, but either too small or 100 minimum. There gotta be some, somewhere.
I think what you are referring to is called a lynch pin and you can find them at almost every farm store or Tractor supply etc.

/ Source for "Kickout Ring" aka "Circular Cotter" ring/pin? #6  

Sort of looks like they range from $2.25 to $2.75..... Bailing wire is probably only thing cheaper...

Last edited:
. . .

Sort of looks like they range from $2.25 to $2.75..... Bailing wire is probably only thing cheaper...
It's the shipping that gets me. I'll just order some next time I need other parts.

/ Source for "Kickout Ring" aka "Circular Cotter" ring/pin? #8  
Not that I'd recommend it...

/ Source for "Kickout Ring" aka "Circular Cotter" ring/pin? #9  
Harbor Freight assortment in the barn and no complaints...

Not that I'd recommend it...

I've got a box. Used a couple already, seem fine. I'd like them better if the pin had a flat on one side.