Spring snow storm

/ Spring snow storm #11  
Southern Illinois was all rain….2”+ between Thursday-Friday
Breezy and sunny yesterday
Perfect morning today!

/ Spring snow storm #12  
Rockford Illinois area weather man said 6 1/2” but estimate 3 actually on the ground. Will be good moisture for farmers since ground is thawed and this will soak in.

/ Spring snow storm #13  
Spring has sprung and the grass has rize and now to be covered with snow here in the next few days. Still below freezing in the morning, pretty consistently.

/ Spring snow storm
4wd Tundra was dragging the differentials going out the drive to church this morning. My problem, I needed the forks on Thursday so I took the snow blower off the tractor. Oh well. Jon

/ Spring snow storm #15  
For those of you who think you have some snow, here's a shot taken near Lake Tahoe...note the sign for Interstate 80 peeking out of the snow bank on the right. There's another 3-4 feet forecast to fall in the next couple days...
Snow on I-80.jpg

Last edited:
   / Spring snow storm #16  
-8*F at this morning’s feeding. Fences not yet visible. 6 more weeks of winter. might see above freezing in the next few days.

/ Spring snow storm #17  
Got 2" sugar snow and more tomorrow early AM.

/ Spring snow storm #18  
-16*F this morning at feeding time. Going to have to clear the driveway today, about a foot of hard packed wind blown snow settled in it yesterday. Probably will plug in the tractor for 30 minutes. First year with a cab for blowing snow. Little easier on the controls to not get frozen and not be able to move.

/ Spring snow storm #19  
Below zero here in northern Minnesota tonight. Receive more snow today with more coming this week. That is all.

/ Spring snow storm #20  
40's and 50's here in the day time most days now, down into the 20's or 30's at night.
Spring may be almost here. The rye that was planted as a cover crop is greening up nicely
and most of the trees are trying to bud out, maple sap has quit running good.
Almost but not quite time to drop the tire chains and swap the snow tires out.