SSQA question

/ SSQA question #2  
I looked at it for my Kubota B3000. This unit built like a tank and looked like it would work to convert the loader to SSQA but the part I didn't like was the total weight of the unit. About 140# for the adapter and then nearly 30# for the brakets and pins and hardware. The problem of weight for me is that adapter weight eats into my load capacity more than I wanted. In my case I found an ATI adapter that is made for my Kubota loader that is only 78# so I went that route. My loader capacity is about 900# so that less weight for the adapter meant more useful lift capacity.

If you have and older tractor (so there are no Specific adapters for it) and you have plenty of lift capacity then weight of this unit may work just fine for you.

/ SSQA question
Does ATI make a heavier duty one as well? This can't be the only bolt on adapter for quick attach equipment.

/ SSQA question #4  
ATI makes a lot of different adapters (for various tractors and pin on loaders) I don't know anything about what tractor you have so I can't answer any specifics but that 78 pound unit I bought for my loader is rated for 3500 pounds. That's way more than the capacity of my FEL.

Tach-All Quick Attach, Loader Attachments, ATI Corporation

You can call them and ask lots of questions. They do not sell direct but I found them more than willing to answer your specific questions about their products.

/ SSQA question #5  
That looks like it would push the load quite a bit further forward.

We just did dads L3400 tractor that had a pin-on bucket.

Those first bolt on brackets that you linked look pretty much just like what is already on the tractor, and welded to the bucket.

We left those on the tractor, and just welded the latch boxes to them. Then put a SSQA plate on the bucket.

/ SSQA question #6  
Hi LD1, I’m in the process of doing the same SSQA to my L3400. Any chance you could post some pictures of your project?

/ SSQA question #7  
Hi LD1, I’m in the process of doing the same SSQA to my L3400. Any chance you could post some pictures of your project?

I didnt take any pictures unfortunately. Ill have to ask if he did.

/ SSQA question #8  
JasonI75, Check Washburn Company, they have several pin on adapters. You could call to see what fits your loader arms.

This one is different than most: Skid Steer Universal Hitch Adapter w/3 Rollback Settings 8295

8295.PNG